SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default SaturnFans.com's 2012 Saturn Reunion Starts at 12:01am on October 25th (Yep, That's T

A new story entry has been added:

SaturnFans.com's 2012 Saturn Reunion Starts at 12:01am on October 25th (Yep, That's Tonight!)

Quote:
I hope to see everybody tonight just after midnight (EDT) for the start of the 2012 Saturn Reunion! But don't worry, if you can't join us until the morning, we'll have a log of all the posts cataloged right here on the front page of SaturnFans.com. The bulk of the activity will flow just like in the old days when there were Saturn news articles posted on an almost daily basis.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2012, 12:06 AM   #2
adventureoflink
Master Member
adventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura about

1997 SL2
Default Re: SaturnFans.com's 2012 Saturn Reunion Starts at 12:01am on October 25th (Yep, That

Just popping in to say hi

And that Saturn of mine, unfortunately I didn't get to the engine due to health problems but I will get it tackled at some point...

97 SL2
DOB: 3/19/97
Date Obtained: 5/30/07

2004 Merc G.Marquis GS
DOB: 2/4/04
Date Obtained: 7/6/12

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to adventureoflink's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help adventureoflink reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
adventureoflink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
HumpMan
HumpMan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SaturnFans.com's 2012 Saturn Reunion Starts at 12:01am on October 25th (Yep, That

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for having the Reunion. Where do we post?

This is the HumpMan and I have to say that I miss Saturn. I still have a Saturn, though, having acquired a 2008 Saturn Astra right before Saturn stopped production back in 2009 (?). I later sold my 2003 Saturn VUE to a friend of some friends and I think she ("Clementine") is living the leisure life in the Outer Banks of NC.

The Astra is a fun car, and certainly a bit more European than the traditional Saturn. Seeing the Chevy Cruze having some success, along with the Sonic and Spark and I often wonder how Saturn would have fared had they had product like that a few years ago.

I drove through Harrisonburg, VA a few days ago and I see that the Chevy dealer there still had their Saturn sign up. I think that is because they are still a Saturn Certified Service dealer. It's still nice to see the logo, though.

Anyway, best wishes to everyone in the extended Saturn universe!

the HumpMan

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to HumpMan's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help HumpMan reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
HumpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
Dutchman1954
Dutchman1954 is on a distinguished road

Hi there everyone! I second the fact that I really miss Saturn. The bickering in Lansing that resulted in the demise of the division that really could have helped pull GM out of it's mess really soured me on ever buying a GM product again. I have owned two Pontiacs and a Chevy over the years. Up to this point my favorite car was my first, a '63 Pontiac Catalina station wagon.
My 2005 Ion 1 is THE best car I have ever owned. It just rolled over 115,000 miles and has no major work done on it other than the replacement of a master cylinder at about 35'000 miles. Other than that regular oil changes and air filter changes. Just looked at the brakes last week and they still have almost 75% of their friction material left (amazed the mechanic that did the inspection)on the original factory brakes. He told me that he has Toyota's that come in every 30,000 for brakes. I am probably going to have to change out the plugs soon tho........

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Dutchman1954's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Dutchman1954 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Dutchman1954 is offline   Reply With Quote