SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Astra > Astra General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
KillerX
KillerX is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR
Default FS: Full front and rear brake pads and cross drilled zinc coated rotors

Hello everyone!!! Thought I was dead eh Just been busy. Kinda sad, when Im driving around I still want to wave to other Astras but then forget I dont have mine anymore and look like a loser Anyhoo...I still have a crap load of stuff in my basement that I need to get rid of.

Full front and rear brake pads and cross drilled zinc coated rotors. Paid a TON for these after I saw another guy with them with rims. The guy still has them on his car for close to 2 years with no problems and still look good.

$300

TEXT or CALL 647-710-9911

Can meet off the 401 from Toronto to Sarnia (travel there) or Richmond Hill / Vaughan area.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to KillerX's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help KillerX reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
KillerX is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
KillerX

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: FS: Full front and rear brake pads and cross drilled zinc coated rotors

Does nobody need brakes? Actually thats a silly question, the brakes last forever in the Astra

LOWER PRICE $280

I need these outta my place!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help KillerX reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
blackastra
blackastra is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR
2008 AURA XR
Default Re: FS: Full front and rear brake pads and cross drilled zinc coated rotors

Damnit, killer. If you posted this like a week ago...I just picked up new pads for 280

Whats the current condition on them?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to blackastra's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help blackastra reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
blackastra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #4
blackastra
blackastra is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR
2008 AURA XR

PM sent.

Last edited by blackastra; 03-16-2012 at 06:11 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to blackastra's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help blackastra reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
blackastra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
romanster
romanster is on a distinguished road

Texted you about some other parts. Is that your number up there?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to romanster's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help romanster reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
romanster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
CadiEldo67
CadiEldo67 is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR

I sent a PM a day or two ago..I may be interested in them.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to CadiEldo67's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help CadiEldo67 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
CadiEldo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
KillerX

2008 Astra XR

Ahhh sucky, these are BRAND NEW!!!!! I think iv responded to all the pm's ... like i said im loosing money on these and its front and rear rotors plus pads and they have never been used, brand new

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 03-21-2012, 07:23 PM   #8
oilburner
oilburner is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR

That definitely is a good deal for whoever picks those up.

I'm already sinking too much money into my fun car, so I leave the Astra alone for the most part.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to oilburner's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help oilburner reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
oilburner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #9
KillerX

2008 Astra XR

Well thank you to all the nice peeps over the pond...unfortunately every route I attempted to ship was over $100

So it kinda sucks but I need these to be local pickup only

Everything else I have will be able to ship though (cuz it doesnt weight 75 lbs lol)

I cant believe someone here in Ontario dont want these... this is a sick deal and awesome brakes

Brad

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 04-08-2012, 12:01 PM   #10
nicolas_p
Advanced Member
nicolas_p will become famous soon enough

2009 Astra XR
2008 Astra XE

Just sent you a pm, finally have money coming in so I can buy them from you. But only once I'm done school and back in Ontario

09 Vauxhall Astra XR3/STD
18" Team Dynamic MonzaR rims
Eibach Sportline, Whiteline BHR75Z swaybar and EBC Rotors
CD30 Mp3, Insignia jets, vxR surround, sharkfin antenna, Spoiler, Tint

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to nicolas_p's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help nicolas_p reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
nicolas_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:22 PM   #11
nicolas_p
Advanced Member

2009 Astra XR
2008 Astra XE

Scratch that post, I'm pulling back if anyone else wants them

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help nicolas_p reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #12
CadiEldo67

2008 Astra XR

If you don't mind me asking..where did you get the rear rotors? I've been doing a little research and all I can find is the front rotors...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help CadiEldo67 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #13
KillerX

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadiEldo67 View Post
If you don't mind me asking..where did you get the rear rotors? I've been doing a little research and all I can find is the front rotors...
There is a company here in Canada that makes / imports these. Iv had them on my BMW for about 7 months now and love them! If anyone else wants the number to this company I can provide them, I recommend them to anyone. They are a bit expensive but why would I cheap out on the only thing that is stopping my car.

Brad

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 04-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #14
nicolas_p
Advanced Member

2009 Astra XR
2008 Astra XE

Just wondering where are the brakes made, because my friend was telling me that some of these brands crap out within 6 months

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 04-09-2012, 07:02 PM   #15
CadiEldo67

2008 Astra XR

Yeah, the name..number..website would be great. I was looking for a set for the rear so it matches and can't seem to find any.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 04-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #16
KillerX

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas_p View Post
Just wondering where are the brakes made, because my friend was telling me that some of these brands crap out within 6 months
Ya I was kinda of scared of these stories too but I'v had them on my BMW for 7-8 months and they have no rust and still feel great. It comes with a 1 year warranty (which doesnt mean anything because the Astra brakes are invincible) but I know people on the BMW forums that have had them on for 2+ years with no problem (or I wouldnt put them on my 3 year old BMW).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadiEldo67 View Post
Yeah, the name..number..website would be great. I was looking for a set for the rear so it matches and can't seem to find any.
The company is here in Ontario and they either make them in Canada or they order them out. The guy told me that honda/toyotas/GM/FORD are made in china, and BMW, Mercedes,etc are made in Canada but they are the same build quality and come with the same warranty.

The business card is at my other home in Strathroy and ill be there in 4 days so ill give you the number and name of the company.

These are SOLD!

You can delete the thread if you wish Thanks again everyone

REWARD EXCELLENCE!