SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
1lowstro
1lowstro is on a distinguished road

Default new here

alright i joined the forum a couple months back to get info on my sl1. i got the car a little over there years ago and have grown to like the plastic go kart since i did the motor swap back in august now i am trying to find some parts for it my last vehicle was a 96 astro with full airride setup so i am used to lowered vehicles i have been looking for an adjustable coil over setup for months i have looked into koni, tein and others that used to make kits for the sl but have had no luck. As far as the car goes it is a 96 sl1 5spd that i swapped to a 95 dohc motor that was mildly built the guy who built it used to work for saturn and had the block bored .10 over, used sohc pistons with dohc valves and mild cam the result is a Saturn that can hold its own. So any help would be greatly appreciated, i will get pics up later of the car and the motor swap plus the old sohc motor i tore down.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 1lowstro's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 1lowstro reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
1lowstro is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
Werks11
Werks11 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: new here

Welcome ........... start posting

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Werks11's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Werks11 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Werks11 is offline   Reply With Quote