SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #21
wink
wink is on a distinguished road

Default Re: 1993 saturn sohc problem

on a 92 TBI 30 is good , i think spec is 28. please correct me if i am wrong.

i will put a new fuel filter in, but i do not think it will help. my plugs will turn black when it does not idle right. but i will take them out and clean them. then when it idles normle they look good. i tried new plugs and it did the same thing.

thank you

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to wink's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help wink reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
wink is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #22
arod68
arod68 is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have the same problem but mine is not dieing on me yet. Did all the same tests and replaced the bad temp air sensor and still no clue. Only thing I'm left with is maybe a bad cat. So I jacked it up hit it to see if any of the inisdes where lose and broken up and sure enough I hear all kinds of stuff raddleing around inside of it. Going to clean it out soon as I get time and see what happens but pretty sure that's what my problem is. Let you knw when I knw for sure.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to arod68's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help arod68 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
arod68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:22 AM   #23
hunt4steve
hunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nice

1993 SC1

I just love it when people can't follow through on what actually fixed the problem....

or if they just got rid of the car...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hunt4steve's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hunt4steve reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hunt4steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:56 PM   #24
madpogue
madpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud of

1996 SW2

There are thousands of "cliffhanger" threads on this forum, and on each of thousands of other forums on the Internet. How did this particular thread get picked, out of those millions of threads, to be the object of such an obvious observation?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to madpogue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help madpogue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
madpogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:45 PM   #25
hunt4steve
hunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nicehunt4steve is just really nice

1993 SC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpogue View Post
There are thousands of "cliffhanger" threads on this forum, and on each of thousands of other forums on the Internet. How did this particular thread get picked, out of those millions of threads, to be the object of such an obvious observation?
Just searching for issues related to the OPs original post. I've found quite a few threads on this board with cliffhanger endings. It's a real disappointment when people can't follow through on what may have resolved their issue. They certainly have gone to the trouble of asking for help, and when help has been provided, they don't follow through and let those people know what has worked. I suppose it's like a one-sided, selfish conversation by the OP.....they take, and take, and take, and take, and take, and take, and take, and rarely give back....

yeah, I know, it's the internet, no big surprise.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hunt4steve's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hunt4steve reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hunt4steve is offline   Reply With Quote