SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
AutoWorks
AutoWorks is on a distinguished road

Default Saturn Vue Clutch Pedal WAY HARD

So it turned out that the Manual Clutch Actuator started leaking so went ahead and pulled the transmission and replaced the actuator. Went to re-bleed the hydraulic system and now the pedal gets super hard to the point where it wont even go to the floor to turn the car on. Already broke 1 clutch pedal slave connection and now have to replace the whole assembly.

Trying to figure out why the clutch pedal gets so dam hard to push. Now I dont want to break a second on by doing this all over.

*Checked lines for kinks etc no KINKS found
*Checked for connection at resevoir etc good
*Checked connection at bleeder connector to trans GOOD

Dont know what else could be causing this wtf. When I bleed this thing it bleeds good no probs I get a flow of fluid from the bleeder and everything does somebody know whats going on?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AutoWorks's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help AutoWorks reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
AutoWorks is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links