SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #41
Ikiris
Advanced Member
Ikiris is on a distinguished road

1998 SC2
Default Re: Where have you gone in your VUE?

Bought my 04 V6 AWD in March 2013 with 205000 km's on it. Have driven it to Nova Scotia from Toronto, and back. Will be going again end of this month, and I have gone to Red Bank NJ, and back too. Great ride on the highway.

Have also bottomed it out in some rutted mud on a trailer, was a little worried so did not snap pics, But the AWD was able to get me out after rocking forward and back a few times!

04 Vue 3.5L V6 AWD 297000 km
00 Impala LS 3.8 V6 Loaded 262000 km SOLD
98 SC2 5speed-265000 km SOLD

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Ikiris's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Ikiris reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Ikiris is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2016, 08:09 PM   #42
NCMike
NCMike is on a distinguished road

I researched the Vue before I bought mine. I bought my 07 V6 on Oct. 8 2015. It had 107,000 miles amd in perfect shape. We traveled from San Diego down into Baja California, half way down the peninsula. From there, loaded to the gunnels, we traveled up 395 to Yosemite into Portland OR. From there we traveled to Missoula MT. Then we went west through Idaho and into Washington to visit relatives. The trip then headed south down the coast through WA, OR and CA, and back down into Baja for a week. The trip was not over as we headed cross county East to South Carolina. Our odometer now rests at 119,000 miles. It is now Jan. 17th. We changed the oil four times and drained and filled the tranny fluid. We had a high of 30.5 mpg and averaged 26 mpg on that trip. Absolutely no trouble! It has been a dream to drive. I am impressed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to NCMike's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help NCMike reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
NCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:53 PM   #43
simtech
simtech is on a distinguished road

2007 VUE 3.5L

In 2015 my Vue took me and my family from the southeast coast of GA all the way to Devils Lake, ND while hauling a u-haul trailer full of stuff. Then at Christmas time we made the round trip from Devils Lake to southeast GA and back. This Vue drives great in the snow, it is a 2007 FWD V6, no AWD. BTW the miles from DVL to coastal GA are about 1,800 one way.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to simtech's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help simtech reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
simtech is offline   Reply With Quote