SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
Click-it
Click-it is on a distinguished road

Default Rail rust 07 Outlook

When I first bought my Silver/gray Outlook in Dec. of 07 four months after I owned it I noticed rust spots all over my Outlook. I was told its rail rust by Saturn and that all they have to do is claybar it and after that didn't work they did acid and claybar baths. Well 5 times they have done this and it keeps coming back over the last two years or so. They say I am picking stuff up off the road and its no longer a rail dust issue. Anybody else haing this issue?

07 Outlook

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Click-it's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Click-it reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Click-it is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
onefunkar
Master Member
onefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the rough

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR
Default Re: Rail rust 07 Outlook

i had an 08 diamond white bought 7/07. it had rail dust but the clay took care of it. took two times.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to onefunkar's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help onefunkar reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
onefunkar is offline   Reply With Quote