SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2003, 06:31 PM   #1
saturnfreak01
saturnfreak01 is on a distinguished road

Default I will return to Saturn...

Hello all,

Update... as some of you may recall, after a bout with my retailer I placed an order for a 2003 CRV LX... Since that time, my Saturn retailer has been in contact with me to express apologies for the misunderstanding.

I expressed my desire to stay with the Saturn brand, and I now intend to do so. The Saturn difference is precisely the reason why I return to the brand, and why I will again...

It feels great to be home, so to speak

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to saturnfreak01's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help saturnfreak01 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2003, 08:25 PM   #2
RustyJCNC
Advanced Member
RustyJCNC is on a distinguished road

Good choice. If you really wanted Honda Power that bad, I guess you could wait for the new VUE. I'm assuming you cancelled your order on your CRV?

Stay with Saturn. I'm on my 3rd, and I plan to have a 4th and so on as long as they keep treating me right. Meaning the car and the company.

-j

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to RustyJCNC's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help RustyJCNC reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-02-2003, 11:44 PM   #3
Bertillion

The 2004 VUE will have a Honda engine and transmission. You can the best of both worlds in one car!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Bertillion's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Bertillion reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!

Old 01-03-2003, 12:01 AM   #4
XtremeGrandAm
Master Member
XtremeGrandAm is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I will return to Saturn...

Quote:
Originally posted by saturnfreak01
Hello all,

Update... as some of you may recall, after a bout with my retailer I placed an order for a 2003 CRV LX... Since that time, my Saturn retailer has been in contact with me to express apologies for the misunderstanding.

I expressed my desire to stay with the Saturn brand, and I now intend to do so. The Saturn difference is precisely the reason why I return to the brand, and why I will again...

It feels great to be home, so to speak
Glad to hear things have turned out good. And glad to have you back in the saturn family

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to XtremeGrandAm's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help XtremeGrandAm reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread