SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
tgfsaturn
tgfsaturn is on a distinguished road

Default Offer for Saturn owners

Thought some of you might be interested. I know there is quite a bit of negative GM on this site. But as a Saturn owner... you have a GM loyalty offer available to you FYI. I was going to post URL here. But I can't post a URL. Talk to any GM dealer (its up to $2000K off a new GM... offer stackable on all other offers in the market right now.)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to tgfsaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help tgfsaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
tgfsaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
adventureoflink
Master Member
adventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura aboutadventureoflink has a spectacular aura about

1997 SL2
Default Re: Offer for Saturn owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfsaturn View Post
Thought some of you might be interested. I know there is quite a bit of negative GM on this site. But as a Saturn owner... you have a GM loyalty offer available to you FYI. I was going to post URL here. But I can't post a URL. Talk to any GM dealer (its up to $2000K off a new GM... offer stackable on all other offers in the market right now.)
I sure wish I had this G.M. loyalty available to me... I could buy a whole fleet of escalades with all that bonus....

97 SL2
DOB: 3/19/97
Date Obtained: 5/30/07

2004 Merc G.Marquis GS
DOB: 2/4/04
Date Obtained: 7/6/12

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to adventureoflink's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help adventureoflink reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
adventureoflink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #3
onefunkar
Master Member
onefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the rough

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR

alot of people got that last week. i got one and it really made me think about an acadia.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to onefunkar's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help onefunkar reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
onefunkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
XRL
Master Member
XRL will become famous soon enoughXRL will become famous soon enough

2004 VUE Red Line

$k loyalty does't make up for the huge hit to resale, nor does it help those of us who prefer to let someone else take the new car depreciation hit. Now if applied to CPOs too, then I'd consider it.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to XRL's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help XRL reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
gmrday
gmrday is on a distinguished road

just remember if you get a letter from saturn concerning a vti transmison repair please learn from this. we were encouraged to take the repair with saturn footing half the cost only. so we did this and the car was gone from dec 2009 to jan 10th. the transmission was repaired but they messed up the rear end and the vehicle only ran for four days. problem is the nearest dealer is in santa fe and we live in albuquerque nearly 60 miles away. towing expense is 200.00 one way. dealt with a customer service person at saturn and all she has done is cost us 3000.00 and still no reliable vehicle. the people at the dealer know as much about our car as i do in launching the space shuttle. i recieved no paperwork when i picked the car up and have not to this day. the gm people are difficult to deal with and do not return phone calls. our car will be paid off next month. i do not intend on buying another gm vehicle ever. so whether you take the repair money or the trade in credit you will still lose when you do busisness with gm. i have searched the internet for anyone who has had a positive experience with the vti repair policy of gm and they do not exist. so owners beware, it might just be best to tow the car to the local landfill and have the guys drive the earth mover over it. at least then you could have something fun to watch and post on you tube because you are not going to get any enjoyment or satisfaction from the people at gm.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to gmrday's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help gmrday reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
gmrday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
BoDuke70
BoDuke70 is on a distinguished road

2004 ION-3 Quad Coupe
1997 SC2

^ Sorry to hear of your difficulties. Have you received the newest letter from the original lawyers in the suit? Sounds like they are going to refile on behalf of us VTi owners to try and make the "new" entity that is GM hold to the original decision. Personally, my VTi has been fine (albeit I do a fluid and additive change every year), and with all the care I've taken in the engine break-in period and other maintenance efforts coupled with my overall satisfaction with the vehicle, I'd really like to keep it. Oh, and it's paid off!

A different kind of parts guy...now in a bow tie!

Last edited by BoDuke70; 02-13-2010 at 10:11 AM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BoDuke70's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BoDuke70 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BoDuke70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
BoDuke70
BoDuke70 is on a distinguished road

2004 ION-3 Quad Coupe
1997 SC2

Oops, double post...

A different kind of parts guy...now in a bow tie!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BoDuke70's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BoDuke70 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BoDuke70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:45 AM   #8
Low Saturn
Low Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to behold

2008 AURA XE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmrday View Post
just remember if you get a letter from saturn concerning a vti transmison repair please learn from this. we were encouraged to take the repair with saturn footing half the cost only. so we did this and the car was gone from dec 2009 to jan 10th. the transmission was repaired but they messed up the rear end and the vehicle only ran for four days. problem is the nearest dealer is in santa fe and we live in albuquerque nearly 60 miles away. towing expense is 200.00 one way. dealt with a customer service person at saturn and all she has done is cost us 3000.00 and still no reliable vehicle. the people at the dealer know as much about our car as i do in launching the space shuttle. i recieved no paperwork when i picked the car up and have not to this day. the gm people are difficult to deal with and do not return phone calls. our car will be paid off next month. i do not intend on buying another gm vehicle ever. so whether you take the repair money or the trade in credit you will still lose when you do busisness with gm. i have searched the internet for anyone who has had a positive experience with the vti repair policy of gm and they do not exist. so owners beware, it might just be best to tow the car to the local landfill and have the guys drive the earth mover over it. at least then you could have something fun to watch and post on you tube because you are not going to get any enjoyment or satisfaction from the people at gm.
The details are amazing.

What car? What dealership?

Just remember this, just because GM is listed as the manufactuer, doesnt mean GM built the vehicle. Heck, Toyota built some GM vehicles. And look at the mess they're in.

Mike

-1991 Turbo SL2 - Gone, but not forgotten.
11.809 @ 116.488 mph
www.differentracing.com

-2001 Chevrolet Suburban
-2011 Rally Yellow Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Low Saturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Low Saturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Low Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote