SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Support Forum for Canadian Saturn Owners
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2009, 12:08 AM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Support Forum for Canadian Saturn Owners Now Open

A new story entry has been added:

Support Forum for Canadian Saturn Owners Now Open

Quote:
With this week's confirmation that General Motors and Penske Automotive Group plan to close down Saturn in Canada, SaturnFans.com has created a new support forum to give Canadian owners a place to ask questions, get help, and share experiences. My hope is that our friends "north of the 48" will get the same level of service and support for their cars from their local GM dealership as they had come to expect from Saturn. But just in case, feel free to use this dedicated forum as a place to post messages if you have any issues getting your Saturn vehicles serviced.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
Warren
Warren is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Support Forum for Canadian Saturn Owners Now Open

Thanks Charlie. As an aside, I am already experiencing considerable delays in obtaining parts for warranty work. As I said in another forum, I sure hope this isn't indicative of future performance by GM. The fact that we Saturn buyers in Canada could well be the next Chevy and/or Buick buyers seems to be going right over GM's head.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Warren's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Warren reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
silver star
silver star is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XE

got the letter today and arturo assures us our warranty will remain unchanged but a saturn sevice transition plan will be in place,which we will be notified about in future. now let's just hope g.m stays afloat or maybe we just throw more money their way!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to silver star's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help silver star reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
silver star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
ladybugh
ladybugh is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XE

Which dealer are you at Silver Star? Just curious as to what will be happening. I got mine from Saturn 417. I"ll be booking for an oil change this week so I guess I'll talk to them when I am there.

2008 Saturn Astra XE, Star Silver, Manual = One very happy Girl

Previous Saturns: 92 SL1, 04 ION3

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ladybugh's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ladybugh reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ladybugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #5
silver star
silver star is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XE

got mine from turpin,went there once for an oil change and haven't been back for anything. changin my own oil now.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to silver star's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help silver star reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
silver star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:29 AM   #6
habsr1
habsr1 is on a distinguished road

2004 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Motorcity Saturn of Whitby is merging it's sales staff with it's sister dealership Nurse Chev which happens to be just across he street. Saturn will keep it's service department open at it's current location to continue servicing Saturns.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to habsr1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help habsr1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
habsr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #7
Wayne12345
Wayne12345 is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE 3.5L
2001 SC2
Mad Re: Support Forum for Canadian Saturn Owners Now Open

Saturn Canada if there is such a thing anymore has let us down. My feelings are Mr.Penske when you decide to bring Saturn back to our country DON`T. You sold us out dropped us and said basically we aren`t good enough for Saturn so come on in JAPENESE CARS YOU NOW HAVE A CUSTOMER.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Wayne12345's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Wayne12345 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Wayne12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #8
AstraNorth
AstraNorth is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne12345 View Post
Saturn Canada if there is such a thing anymore has let us down. My feelings are Mr.Penske when you decide to bring Saturn back to our country DON`T. You sold us out dropped us and said basically we aren`t good enough for Saturn so come on in JAPENESE CARS YOU NOW HAVE A CUSTOMER.
"What he said".......... I am very much in agreement.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AstraNorth's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help AstraNorth reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
AstraNorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #9
hand-filer
hand-filer is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE Red Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne12345 View Post
Why would you do business in Canada if it meant operating at a loss? It was a logical business decision. Nothing more, nothing less.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hand-filer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hand-filer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hand-filer is offline   Reply With Quote