SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Sky > Sky Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
JackKeville
JackKeville is on a distinguished road

2008 SKY Red Line
Devil Hi to y'all

Hi there. I have what I call my mid-life crisis car ,"Decadence". It is a Chinese red 2008 Sky Red Line, the 181st built in 2008 for whatever that is worth! I have had 2 black racing stripes painted on and yellow flames hand painted on the doors. I then got "Lambo" doors put on. They attract more comments than anything else. I put LED red ring lights around my headlights and have ordered the led lights for the side chrome strip. I put on a MagnaFlo stainless steel muffler sport system, a GM Cold Air pack, and had the car tuned on a Dyno.It is no longer on the stock computer. The Turbo boost went from 18 to 22 1/2 pounds. It is now 300 HP with 294 ft pounds of torque, will do 0-60 in 5 seconds and the estimated top speed is computer estimated at 194. I also bought a trailer for it that looks like you took a hack saw and chopped off the rear end of the car. It is red with twin black stripes and the Sky taillights. It has air adjustable shocks and now my wife will actually go away for a week end or longer in the car with me. Expensive, but well worth it. It will hold 130 cu. in. of luggage. Last year as I came out of NAS Jax after seeing the Blue Angles perform I found myself at a light next to a Boxter who was sneering at me. I just wasted him. At the next light he slowed up until somebody got in front of him so that he wouldn't have to be next to my little old Sky Red Line. Well enough of my bragging. just wanted to say hi and I hope to post here from time to time. Bye for now-Jack If I can do this right I am uploading some pics of "Decadence"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BSA Car Show 3-28-2009 1.jpg (84.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Car 13.jpg (206.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Car Flames 1.jpg (89.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0374.jpg (206.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Car1 cropped.jpg (175.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by JackKeville; 08-11-2010 at 06:42 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to JackKeville's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help JackKeville reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
JackKeville is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links