SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos


Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Astra > Astra General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
Astral Traveler
Junior Member
Astral Traveler is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 38
Default Astra provides hope for Saturn

Way to go, Astra.

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?se...uto&id=6745551

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Astral Traveler's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Astral Traveler reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Astral Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
Astra a Go-Go
Junior Member
Astra a Go-Go is on a distinguished road
 
Astra a Go-Go's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 36
 

2008 Astra XE
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

I really do hope there is a future for Astra here in the US. Ever since I brought mine home members of my family and friends have expressed interest in buying one if it's still available.

...
Previously owned:
1996 SL2
2002 SL2

Current love:
2008 Astra XE 5dr

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Astra a Go-Go's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Astra a Go-Go reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Astra a Go-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
col_dude190
Advanced Member
col_dude190 has a spectacular aura aboutcol_dude190 has a spectacular aura aboutcol_dude190 has a spectacular aura about
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Erie
Posts: 633

2006 VUE Red Line
2004 ION-3 Quad Coupe
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Am I the only one who is really confused by this story? The Astra didn't even come close to meeting GM's 40,000 a year mark for sales and we in the U.S. got shafted with no 2009 models due to the huge inventories of '08's still on dealer lots, so how can the Astra be a bright spot? GM is making no money on these cars and they are still hard pressed to sell them, even with all the incentives right now. I love the cars, but this story just seems out of touch IMO.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to col_dude190's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help col_dude190 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
col_dude190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
Astral Traveler
Junior Member
Astral Traveler is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 38
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by col_dude190 View Post
Am I the only one who is really confused by this story? The Astra didn't even come close to meeting GM's 40,000 a year mark for sales and we in the U.S. got shafted with no 2009 models due to the huge inventories of '08's still on dealer lots, so how can the Astra be a bright spot? GM is making no money on these cars and they are still hard pressed to sell them, even with all the incentives right now. I love the cars, but this story just seems out of touch IMO.
This story from a little less than 3 weeks ago also says Astra sales are up:


http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw..._big_3_aut.php

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Astral Traveler's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Astral Traveler reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Astral Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #5
OPEL Blitz
Advanced Member
OPEL Blitz is on a distinguished road
 
OPEL Blitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 848
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

The cameraman seems confused...

...
2007 OPEL Astra Diesel

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to OPEL Blitz's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help OPEL Blitz reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
OPEL Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #6
nomoresaturn
New Member
nomoresaturn is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Ok guys...enough is enough!! Having sold Saturns for the last year and a half I can appreciate the Saturn way and all of that stuff. But please, this site twists so many stories it is unbelievable.

First, an article on this site talks about how Saturn is advertising so much all of a sudden. You want the REAL reason? Because of the marketing money that is already been put aside for each market area needs to be spent real fast because dealers are dropping like flies. This money is put aside with every car thats sold ($350) to be exact. This goes in to a fund that may only be spent on advertising. If you ask me thats kind of stupid because if a market lost the Saturn dealers, take that money and spend it elsewhere, but they cant. That is why you are seeing so much advertising.

Second, in regards to this Astra story....all CRAP. We cant give away those cars. There is a reason they are not producing an '09 model. THEY DONT SELL. Dont get me wrong...they are good cars, but they cost to much and get crappy gas milage...comparing it to the Aura that gets 3 more miles to the gallon and only cost $2000 more and is twice the car.

Guys (and girls) I am sorry your dream of Saturn is falling...but PLEASE...SOMEONE answer me this one simple question...how many Saturn dealerships are left??? Anyone...can anyone answer that question? The answer is stagering (I dont know the answer) But with so few dealers left, and the fact they continue to drop like flies, makes the value of Saturn decrease with every passing day. Nobody wants to invest in 20 dealers...I am sorry, but if someone can rebut what I am saying, then bring it on...its just sad to see one way propaganda, when we all know the truth.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to nomoresaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help nomoresaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
nomoresaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:15 AM   #7
DraconianAC
Member
DraconianAC is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal, USA
Posts: 58

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Maybe what I'm about to say will bias since I own an Astra, but if what they are doing is what it takes for people to start looking at the Saturn brand as a reasonable option, then I'm all for it. The way I see it is that the car's warranty is covered by Uncle Sam--if they do go under. But for know, they are still alive trying to get the consumer's attention.

Some of you may consider this misleading, but you know what? Most US consumers are ignorant and liked to be told what to buy anyways. That's why marketing works, and if it works for Saturn, I say more power to them. If you don't like to be misled, do your research. But guess what? I bought the Astra after doing my research. If you care about your car's resale value, then don't look at the Astra; that's all that is holding the car back in my opinion.

nomoresaturn:

I appreciate your opinion, but you have to understand that the will to survive is stronger for some more than others. The dealerships believe they have better cars than their competition. Why is it wrong for them to try to get consumers to come test out their products? If they don't like them, they don't have to buy them.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to DraconianAC's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help DraconianAC reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
DraconianAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:10 AM   #8
Robor007
Advanced Member
Robor007 is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Palm Harbor, FL (US)
Posts: 946
 

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresaturn View Post
Ok guys...enough is enough!! Having sold Saturns for the last year and a half I can appreciate the Saturn way and all of that stuff. But please, this site twists so many stories it is unbelievable.

First, an article on this site talks about how Saturn is advertising so much all of a sudden. You want the REAL reason? Because of the marketing money that is already been put aside for each market area needs to be spent real fast because dealers are dropping like flies. This money is put aside with every car thats sold ($350) to be exact. This goes in to a fund that may only be spent on advertising. If you ask me thats kind of stupid because if a market lost the Saturn dealers, take that money and spend it elsewhere, but they cant. That is why you are seeing so much advertising.

Second, in regards to this Astra story....all CRAP. We cant give away those cars. There is a reason they are not producing an '09 model. THEY DONT SELL. Dont get me wrong...they are good cars, but they cost to much and get crappy gas milage...comparing it to the Aura that gets 3 more miles to the gallon and only cost $2000 more and is twice the car.

Guys (and girls) I am sorry your dream of Saturn is falling...but PLEASE...SOMEONE answer me this one simple question...how many Saturn dealerships are left??? Anyone...can anyone answer that question? The answer is stagering (I dont know the answer) But with so few dealers left, and the fact they continue to drop like flies, makes the value of Saturn decrease with every passing day. Nobody wants to invest in 20 dealers...I am sorry, but if someone can rebut what I am saying, then bring it on...its just sad to see one way propaganda, when we all know the truth.
What's with the forum ID?

IMO the Astra isn't selling because it isn't being marketed. I haven't had a single person see or drive my car not coming away impressed. As I've said at least a dozen times, when I started looking for a hatchback to replace my GTI I had never even heard of an Astra let alone seen one. I only stumbled across the model after doing research online.

...
2008 Astra XR3 door 5sp - Silver Sand with premium trim, 18" rims, and advanced audio. (new owner as of 12/15)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Robor007's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Robor007 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Robor007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:26 AM   #9
saturnd00d
Senior Member
saturnd00d will become famous soon enough
 
saturnd00d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,274
 

2008 VUE 2.4L
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

I've always been a firm believer that the Astra, which does have some minor drawbacks (no Aux jack, lack of sunroof on 3-door, 1 engine choice, pricey compared to competition), isn't selling because of the lack of awareness that the public has of it. Same goes for the rest of Saturn's lineup. Brand awareness definitely lacks over at Saturn, and together with a relatively small dealer network, the lack of advertising over the years hasn't helped Saturn's cause whatsoever. Let's be honest, with the little bit of advertising they have had, it was all about the Saturn experience and almost nothing about the cars themselves. No mention of the things that make THE PRODUCT competitive, but rather about when you visit their dealerships, you'll have access to coffee and donuts and a no-hassle experience, yada yada yada.

Let's face it, Saturn has never been about the product up until Opel's shared line made it's way over, but even before then, they were a line of perfectly fine cars, with unique traits. They were dependable, fuel efficient, handled really well, and were closer to japanese style vehicles than anything else out of detroit while still providing Americans with jobs and the money infused back into the American economy. If only people were more aware of Saturn in their earlier days, they might have sold more and built up more of a following. Unfortunately that dream is dead (at least under GM) but maybe the name will continue on and that dream realized under a different manufacturer.

...
___________________________________
http://www.cardomain.com/id/saturnd00d

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to saturnd00d's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help saturnd00d reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
saturnd00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #10
kbg1
Member
kbg1 is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Halifax,Nova-Scotia , Canada
Posts: 260
 

2008 Astra XE
2003 ION-2 Sedan
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

hi
here in our very small community on the coast of nova scotia,there has been 5 new astras purchased in the last 3 weeks.

we were trying to get a 2008 5dr auto with air but there were only standards left.

canada has 2009 astra's but the incentives are not as much vs the 2008's.

we have had numerous people ask us about the car and are surprised when we say saturn.
we also have a couple family members interested but are hesitant due to the uncertain future of gm and saturn.

they are a good buy at $12,000+ can ,but the msrp is way to high.
they started selling base aveo's/waves in canada yesterday for $9300.00 less the $750 maintainence agreement.
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/s...d.php?t=723187

i wonder if gm goes bankrupt before the 30day return policy expires,can i return my astra?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kbg1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kbg1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kbg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #11
nomoresaturn
New Member
nomoresaturn is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

I am not saying Astra is a bad car. It is a very solid, well built car. What I am saying is that it is to expensive, considering what you get. Second, Saturn or (GM) never advertised it because IMO they believed people would just show up and it would fly off the showfloors because gas was high and Saturn did have the small car stigma attached. However, people never showed up and because of the currency exchange, they wouldnt put incentives on it.

The ultimate point of my post was not to attack the Astra or Saturn cars for that matter. My point was to say this site never shows the other side of the story so to speak. I was just trying to say realistically speaking, there is no future for Saturn. They will be rested next to Oldsmobile. I agree, everything you say about the Saturn experience and all that stuff is correct.

Now, here is the real question. Can ANYBODY answer my question from my previous post. Can ANYBODY tell me how many Saturn dealers are left? Or point me in the right direction to find that information.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to nomoresaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help nomoresaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
nomoresaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:34 AM   #12
Robor007
Advanced Member
Robor007 is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Palm Harbor, FL (US)
Posts: 946
 

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresaturn View Post
I am not saying Astra is a bad car. It is a very solid, well built car. What I am saying is that it is to expensive, considering what you get. Second, Saturn or (GM) never advertised it because IMO they believed people would just show up and it would fly off the showfloors because gas was high and Saturn did have the small car stigma attached. However, people never showed up and because of the currency exchange, they wouldnt put incentives on it.

The ultimate point of my post was not to attack the Astra or Saturn cars for that matter. My point was to say this site never shows the other side of the story so to speak. I was just trying to say realistically speaking, there is no future for Saturn. They will be rested next to Oldsmobile. I agree, everything you say about the Saturn experience and all that stuff is correct.

Now, here is the real question. Can ANYBODY answer my question from my previous post. Can ANYBODY tell me how many Saturn dealers are left? Or point me in the right direction to find that information.
Too expensive considering what you get? I have to disagree and the reason is I drove the competition. Show me a car that rides/handles like the Astra and has things like 4 wheel disc ABS with traction control, heated leather seats, 17" or 18" rims, auto-down windows, an on-board computer, etc.

Fit, Civic, Corolla, Versa, Accent, xD, Yaris? No on all accounts. These do win in amount of cup holders though.

...
2008 Astra XR3 door 5sp - Silver Sand with premium trim, 18" rims, and advanced audio. (new owner as of 12/15)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Robor007's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Robor007 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Robor007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #13
99blacktop
Senior Member
99blacktop is on a distinguished road
 
99blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,302
 
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresaturn View Post
I am not saying Astra is a bad car. It is a very solid, well built car. What I am saying is that it is to expensive, considering what you get.
Compared to what?

...
My Saturn history:
1993 SL2 100,406 miles ('94-'98)
1999 SC2 118,537 miles ('98-'12)
2005 VUE 25,705 miles ('05-'09)
2008 Astra 27,014 miles ('09-'12)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 99blacktop's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 99blacktop reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
99blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #14
marx404
Master Member
marx404 will become famous soon enough
 
marx404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 2,017
 

2008 Astra XE
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robor007 View Post
Too expensive considering what you get? I have to disagree and the reason is I drove the competition. Show me a car that rides/handles like the Astra and has things like 4 wheel disc ABS with traction control, heated leather seats, 17" or 18" rims, auto-down windows, an on-board computer, etc.

Fit, Civic, Corolla, Versa, Accent, xD, Yaris? No on all accounts. These do win in amount of cup holders though.

Now that dealers have reduced the Astra pricing down to what it is, I challenge anyone to find a new car with similar features in the same price range. I tried, most in this range don't even have many of the Astras standard list of features available. (incl unlisted features, ex: corner braking control, not available on any competition).

The Astra definitely wont win any races. Its not how fast you can get to 60mph, it's about what you can do when you get there.

...
marx404
Saturn lives on.


1994 SL2
2002 SC2
2007 ION.3
2008 Astra XE
2004 L300.1

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to marx404's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help marx404 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
marx404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #15
aardvark122
New Member
aardvark122 is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 5
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresaturn View Post
i am not saying astra is a bad car. It is a very solid, well built car. What i am saying is that it is to expensive, considering what you get. Second, saturn or (gm) never advertised it because imo they believed people would just show up and it would fly off the showfloors because gas was high and saturn did have the small car stigma attached. However, people never showed up and because of the currency exchange, they wouldnt put incentives on it.

The ultimate point of my post was not to attack the astra or saturn cars for that matter. My point was to say this site never shows the other side of the story so to speak. I was just trying to say realistically speaking, there is no future for saturn. They will be rested next to oldsmobile. I agree, everything you say about the saturn experience and all that stuff is correct.

Now, here is the real question. Can anybody answer my question from my previous post. Can anybody tell me how many saturn dealers are left? Or point me in the right direction to find that information.
386

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to aardvark122's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help aardvark122 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
aardvark122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:22 PM   #16
Suns_PSD
Member
Suns_PSD is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 350

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

I had a response in particular about the mpg claims but sort of posted it in the wrong thread. See here.

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/sho...=136416&page=2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Suns_PSD's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Suns_PSD reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Suns_PSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #17
onefunkar
Master Member
onefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the rough
 
onefunkar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,490

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

one of the most uninformed articles ive seen. weather its a good or bad car doesnt matter it just didnt sell well.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to onefunkar's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help onefunkar reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
onefunkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
saturndb
Junior Member
saturndb is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresaturn View Post
Ok guys...enough is enough!! Having sold Saturns for the last year and a half I can appreciate the Saturn way and all of that stuff. But please, this site twists so many stories it is unbelievable.

First, an article on this site talks about how Saturn is advertising so much all of a sudden. You want the REAL reason? Because of the marketing money that is already been put aside for each market area needs to be spent real fast because dealers are dropping like flies. This money is put aside with every car thats sold ($350) to be exact. This goes in to a fund that may only be spent on advertising. If you ask me thats kind of stupid because if a market lost the Saturn dealers, take that money and spend it elsewhere, but they cant. That is why you are seeing so much advertising.

Second, in regards to this Astra story....all CRAP. We cant give away those cars. There is a reason they are not producing an '09 model. THEY DONT SELL. Dont get me wrong...they are good cars, but they cost to much and get crappy gas milage...comparing it to the Aura that gets 3 more miles to the gallon and only cost $2000 more and is twice the car.

Guys (and girls) I am sorry your dream of Saturn is falling...but PLEASE...SOMEONE answer me this one simple question...how many Saturn dealerships are left??? Anyone...can anyone answer that question? The answer is stagering (I dont know the answer) But with so few dealers left, and the fact they continue to drop like flies, makes the value of Saturn decrease with every passing day. Nobody wants to invest in 20 dealers...I am sorry, but if someone can rebut what I am saying, then bring it on...its just sad to see one way propaganda, when we all know the truth.
If you work for a Saturn retail store then you know how to find the answer to your question. Saturn has about 390 - 395 stores open.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to saturndb's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help saturndb reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
saturndb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #19
marx404
Master Member
marx404 will become famous soon enough
 
marx404's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 2,017
 

2008 Astra XE
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Dear nomorejob, (ok, I'm sorry, couldn't resist) while I can appreciate your alarmist demeanor, Saturn is far from going Oldsmobile. While there are admittedly quite a few dealers who have closed or consolidated stores, to say that the stores are dropping like flies is an unfair and inaccurate statement.

There is a difference between one-sided and fair and balanced. Unfortunately while there is no news from GM or Saturn to announce, the media has been concentrating on rehashing the negative only. This Astra article at best is at least something positive in a sea of media negativity. At least give it that credit for what it's worth. As an Astra owner myself, I honestly love this little car and know that many people would love to see Saturn build more like it here in the US if possible. btw - many, including myself are getting 30+ mpg out of our Astras. I find it hard that you speak of sales in the present tense yet you are declaring it dead in the same breath. Interesting.

While it is a bummer waiting on Saturn or GM to make an announcement, no announcement has been made by either Saturn nor GM yet. I forget the number I posted the other night, if you read the recent posts in the GDC, you will see it.

There is no one-sided conspiracy, no cover-up. There just has been no news from Saturn yet. Retailers all over, not just Saturn retailers are feeling the economy's hard squeeze. But you work for a retailer, so you know that first-hand, right?

The last thing Saturn needs right now is people telling everyone the brand is dead before it has even gotten a chance. If you worked as a salesman, you would know how important consumer confidence is and as a Saturn owner I'm sure that you would want to see something successful come out of all this mess. At least give Saturn the benefit of the doubt before declaring it dead.

I am not intending to be mean, just being a realist. (and apologies on punning your name again LOL)

...
marx404
Saturn lives on.


1994 SL2
2002 SC2
2007 ION.3
2008 Astra XE
2004 L300.1

Last edited by marx404; 04-07-2009 at 10:56 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to marx404's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help marx404 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
marx404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:05 AM   #20
DraconianAC
Member
DraconianAC is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: SoCal, USA
Posts: 58

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: Astra provides hope for Saturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by marx404 View Post
Dear nomorejob,...[/I])
LOL. I found it both funny and ironic.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to DraconianAC's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help DraconianAC reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
DraconianAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dealers lose hope; Saturn loses stores L55 General Saturn Discussion 26 04-18-2009 08:06 AM
CNN: Saturn Owners Hope General Motors Doesn't Abandon Them Charlie General Saturn Discussion 0 12-11-2008 01:44 AM
Saturn Retailers Support the Community by Selling Pictures of Hope Greeting Cards Charlie General Saturn Discussion 0 12-08-2008 11:50 PM
Road Test Rewind: Aura XR Gives Hope to Saturn Charlie Aura General 0 09-06-2008 11:59 PM
Why I hope Saturn doesn't go away! (kinda long) SW2Muck General Saturn Discussion 18 05-02-2004 10:56 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.

Advanced Forum Search | Advanced Photo Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SaturnFans.com. The Saturn Enthusiasts Site.