SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Chapel Hill Retailer Expects to Last for Years

A new feeditems entry has been added:

Chapel Hill Retailer Expects to Last for Years

Quote:
Jim Mackinnon from the Beacon Journal: The Saturn of Chapel Hill dealership, opened in 1990 in Cuyahoga Falls by Ron Marhofer, should be around for years and anticipates taking part in plans to save the brand when it is spun off by General Motors, one of its top executives said.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #2
SW2Muck
SW2Muck is on a distinguished road

1999 SW2
Default Re: Chapel Hill Retailer Expects to Last for Years

I used to get my old SW2 serviced at their sister store Saturn of Belden Village and always got great service. Good to see they're sticking with it.

Andrew "SW2Muck" Muck

"Do you know your place, in the big charade? Are you more than they?"
-Bad Religion

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SW2Muck's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SW2Muck reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SW2Muck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
unkle bik
Master Member
unkle bik is a jewel in the roughunkle bik is a jewel in the roughunkle bik is a jewel in the roughunkle bik is a jewel in the rough

2007 AURA XR
2008 Astra XE
Default Re: Chapel Hill Retailer Expects to Last for Years

I hope so.

I bought my first Saturn from there in 93.

I continued buying Saturns from the Belden Village location when they opened that store a year or 2 later. My sister, mom & I have bought a total of 8 Saturns from the Marhoffer group since then. Marhoffer runs a tight ship. They are exactly what the Saturn Corp. is all about. Steve Richards & his fellow employees have been nothing but top notch when it comes to customer satisfaction.

They have a great sales, service, & finance dept. between their 2 stores. They believe in the "no haggle, no hidden fees" policy that Saturn was famous for in the early years, and still continue this practice. I have never had a complaint about their service or sales practices. They offer a fair business deal whether you are buying a new or used car. I have read many posts from fellow members regarding bad service & unethical sales practices by their Saturn dealers. I can honestly say that they have NEVER displayed any of these traits with me or my family in the 16 years of doing business with them. Everytime my family has brought our car in for service or new sales, we have experienced nothing but professionalism in their demeanor. My only hope is they can continue this practice in the coming years.

The Marhoffer group is a model in which Saturn was based on & should be recognized in the coming years.

Sincerely,Vik
(Unlke Bik)

93 SW2
96 SL2
01 SL2
02 L200
08 Astra Xe
07 Aura XR

Complacency leads to mediocrity.
Mediocrity leads to our demise.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to unkle bik's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help unkle bik reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
unkle bik is offline   Reply With Quote