SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud ofCharlie has much to be proud of

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Outlook Named "Family Car of the Year"

A new image entry has been added:

Outlook Named "Family Car of the Year"

Quote:
The 2009 Saturn Outlook was recently named "Family Car of the Year" by Hispanic magazine, FAMA. According to Saturn spokesman Mike Morrissey, "the annual FAMA automotive awards, based on input from visitors to the magazine's website, is presented to one vehicle in each of seven categories."

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
lisak
lisak is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Outlook Named "Family Car of the Year" NOT

we bought our saturn May 1, 2007. We traded our cars for the one. Since then the sunroof has leaked 7 times (lemon lawsuit filed) They replaced the carpet three times and the head liner twice, they broke my windshield while fixing a brace on the wiper fluid holder. They broke a piece of molding in the back of the car God knows how, they had to fix the DVD player once, they had to fix the wiper fluid heater, the top mount went bad and the drive axle fell to the ground while I was driving it yesterday with kids in the car.(this was due to a recall not being completed on the bolts. The service manager said it was a mistake, but that is why they have attorneys. They totally missed the recall. I am done. I have always owned Saturns and wanted to keep this one because it is a good traveling car for at least 8 years, but now I am afraid to drive this car... What happened to saturn???

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to lisak's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help lisak reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
lisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #3
onefunkar
Master Member
onefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the rough

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR
Default Re: Outlook Named "Family Car of the Year"

i bought my 08 xr fwd on friday the 13th (july 13, 2007). it has 26k miles on it and has never been back.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to onefunkar's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help onefunkar reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
onefunkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #4
QuinneyZoo1
QuinneyZoo1 is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR

I picked up my Saturn on 2/6/07 and other then for general maintenance and the recalls it has not been back.

2007 Outlook XR AWD
Midnight Blue

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to QuinneyZoo1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help QuinneyZoo1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
QuinneyZoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
Rock1219
Rock1219 is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR

Picked up my 07 Outlook XR and 07 Aura XR Feb 19, 2007 and other than recalls and maintenance I have been so happy with my Outlook. My wife hasn't had a problem with her Aura and our local service department is so great they get us in and out with the recalls when they happen or they have a service vehicle waiting when we show up. I plan on giving it to my kids when they get old enough to drive, they are 6 and 4, so it will be a while.

Jon

Outlook XR AWD
Midnight Blue
Gray Leather w/ 2nd row Captain chairs

Aura XR
Black Onyx
Black Leather Seats

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Rock1219's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Rock1219 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Rock1219 is offline   Reply With Quote