SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Florida Saturn Owner Turns Her Ion in an "Obama Car"

A new image entry has been added:

Florida Saturn Owner Turns Her Ion in an "Obama Car"

Quote:
With less than one week left before those of us in the United States vote to elect a new President, things are getting a little interesting - err, expressive - all over America. Emotions are running high among supporters of both Republican candidate John McCain and Democratic Party candidate Barack Obama.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 07:14 AM   #2
kae
kae is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 2.4L
2004 ION-2 Sedan
Default Re: Florida Saturn Owner Turns Her Ion in an "Obama Car"

No matter who you support in this upcoming presidential election you have to admit that this woman picked a very creative way to show her support.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kae's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kae reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
ShellJay
ShellJay is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE 3.5L

In the article it stated it took 2 months to paint her car, and she had time because she is unemployed. Didn't she think it would be a better idea to look for a job rather than live off the government? No wonder she is an Obama supporter, most of them think the government should take care of them.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ShellJay's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ShellJay reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ShellJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
VTHokie00SL2
Master Member
VTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enoughVTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Florida Saturn Owner Turns Her Ion in an "Obama Car"

What's she going to do with her car after the election is over?

Celebrity Eurosport.
When the road gets a little nervous, take one of these.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VTHokie00SL2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VTHokie00SL2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VTHokie00SL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:06 PM   #5
kae
kae is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 2.4L
2004 ION-2 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellJay View Post
In the article it stated it took 2 months to paint her car, and she had time because she is unemployed. Didn't she think it would be a better idea to look for a job rather than live off the government? No wonder she is an Obama supporter, most of them think the government should take care of them.
I haven't re-read the article, but did it specifically state that she was living off of the gov't since she isn't employed? I'm unemployed yet I don't receive money or anything else from the gov't...nor am I taken care of by anyone else. Like I said, I did not re-read the article so if does state that she is living off of the gov't in some way then I apologize for asking. I just don't think it's fair to assume unemployed=Gov't Leech.

VTHokie00SL2: I was wondering the same thing...although I gather she thought about that before taking on project. My guess is keep driving it proudly or maybe sell it to someone since there would probably be someone interested in it for whatever reason.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kae's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kae reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #6
Satsational
Satsational is on a distinguished road

1996 SL1

yeah this requires an LOL

haha

1996 SL1 5spd
2001 Grand Prix GTP
2008 G5 SE

www.focusfast.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Satsational's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Satsational reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Satsational is offline   Reply With Quote