SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2008, 05:05 AM   #1
Ackpacket
Ackpacket is on a distinguished road

Default Saturn Secret Shopper

So I don't know how many of you remember an article on the front of saturnalia about saturn wanting to hire some secret shoppers? Well I went through the process and I got a free oil change and $8.00 for my trouble. Overall pretty painless process.

2002 sl2 DOHC 126k miles

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Ackpacket's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Ackpacket reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Ackpacket is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 09:18 AM   #2
AuraDrvr89
Master Member
AuraDrvr89 will become famous soon enough

2007 AURA XE
Default Re: Saturn Secret Shopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackpacket View Post
So I don't know how many of you remember an article on the front of saturnalia about saturn wanting to hire some secret shoppers? Well I went through the process and I got a free oil change and $8.00 for my trouble. Overall pretty painless process.
SHHH!! You aren't supposed to tell anyone!

No seriously that is pretty sweet though, I'm planning on doing it myself. I need an Oil Change right about now.

-Joel

Now: 2009 BMW 328i xDrive, Monaco Blue Metallic
Then:
2007 SATURN AURA XE,Cream White
2004 Saturn Ion 3 Special Edition Sedan, Onyx Black

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AuraDrvr89's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help AuraDrvr89 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
AuraDrvr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:58 PM   #3
FGCA_XRL
FGCA_XRL will become famous soon enough

2004 VUE Red Line

They didn't want me for a secret shopper i think, haha.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to FGCA_XRL's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help FGCA_XRL reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
FGCA_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:24 AM   #4
CaptainMouse64
CaptainMouse64 is on a distinguished road

2002 SL1
Devil Re: Saturn Secret Shopper

In the current 'stealership' Saturn climate, the last time I was a secret shopper I was verbally mugged at the dealership. I met this dealer named Vinny. He seemed as if I was ruining his day with each new question I asked. It did not help that he was cracking over walnuts with his bare hands while showing me cars, even getting the shells all over the inside of the cars.

I was flat out told which make I wanted, after I said I was not interested in that make. I was accused of being a 'funny guy' by someone the dealer called over named 'Bruno'. 'Bruno' was easily 6' 10" and 300 lbs. He looked as if he lived in the weight room.

I then decided it was best to leave since I became worried. I told the dealer I would be back after shopping around and he instructed Bruno to 'show this guy the door' as he cracked his neck.

As I looked back I saw them doing a mocking wave as they crunched their necks.

- A different kind of company, a different kind of car.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to CaptainMouse64's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help CaptainMouse64 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
CaptainMouse64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:22 AM   #5
saturn_69
Master Member
saturn_69 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMouse64 View Post
In the current 'stealership' Saturn climate, the last time I was a secret shopper I was verbally mugged at the dealership. I met this dealer named Vinny. He seemed as if I was ruining his day with each new question I asked. It did not help that he was cracking over walnuts with his bare hands while showing me cars, even getting the shells all over the inside of the cars.

I was flat out told which make I wanted, after I said I was not interested in that make. I was accused of being a 'funny guy' by someone the dealer called over named 'Bruno'. 'Bruno' was easily 6' 10" and 300 lbs. He looked as if he lived in the weight room.

I then decided it was best to leave since I became worried. I told the dealer I would be back after shopping around and he instructed Bruno to 'show this guy the door' as he cracked his neck.

As I looked back I saw them doing a mocking wave as they crunched their necks.

Almost sounds like a "Seinfeld" episode. No car for jou!

"That government is best which governs not at all; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have" - H.D. Thoreau

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to saturn_69's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help saturn_69 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
saturn_69 is offline   Reply With Quote