SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default General Motors Employee Pricing Sale Extended to September 30th; 2009 Aura, Outlook,

A new story entry has been added:

General Motors Employee Pricing Sale Extended to September 30th; 2009 Aura, Outlook, and Sky Added to the Program

Quote:
General Motors announced today that the company will extend it's popular 100th anniversary employee pricing sale until the end of September. The sale "helped drive additional showroom traffic and our dealers are giving us some very enthusiastic feedback," said Mark LaNeve, vice president of GM North America Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing. "We had our best sales month so far in 2008." As a result, he said GM "added 19 additional 2009 models to the eligible list of vehicles because our 2008 stock on dealer lots is rapidly disappearing." Among the 2009 models added today were the Saturn Aura sedan, Outlook crossover, and Sky roadster.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
AuraDrvr89
Master Member
AuraDrvr89 will become famous soon enough

2007 AURA XE
Default Re: General Motors Employee Pricing Sale Extended to September 30th; 2009 Aura, Outlo

Let's hope this puts some more Saturns on the road! Especially in my area, where they are lacking..

-Joel

Now: 2009 BMW 328i xDrive, Monaco Blue Metallic
Then:
2007 SATURN AURA XE,Cream White
2004 Saturn Ion 3 Special Edition Sedan, Onyx Black

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AuraDrvr89's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help AuraDrvr89 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
AuraDrvr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 02:07 PM   #3
skydrive
skydrive is on a distinguished road

2008 SKY
Default Re: General Motors Employee Pricing Sale Extended to September 30th; 2009 Aura, Outlo

What's the status on leases for Saturns? I know they are pushing people into purchases but I much prefer to lease and would like a new Vue soon as my wife's lease is close to being up. Do any of the salespeople on this site have any insight?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to skydrive's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help skydrive reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
skydrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:16 AM   #4
TechnoAura
TechnoAura is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydrive View Post
What's the status on leases for Saturns? I know they are pushing people into purchases but I much prefer to lease and would like a new Vue soon as my wife's lease is close to being up. Do any of the salespeople on this site have any insight?
I spoke to my sales consultant recently when my Aura was in for service and as of Saturday, August 30, GM was not offering any discount leases on Saturn vehicles in the month of September. You can still lease a Saturn, however, look for a higher car payment than you are used to seeing. There does not appear to be any change in the near future, either.

2011 Buick Regal CXL RL2
Previous Saturns:
2007 Aura XE, Auto, Techno Grey with Grey Cloth
2005 Ion III, Manual, Black with Grey Leather
1999 SL2, Manual, Dark Blue with Grey Leather

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TechnoAura's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TechnoAura reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
TechnoAura is offline   Reply With Quote