SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > 2008 Vue
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2008, 09:30 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Dog-Friendly Vue Awarded Two Positions on the DogCars.com Top Vehicle List

A new story entry has been added:

Dog-Friendly Vue Awarded Two Positions on the DogCars.com Top Vehicle List

Quote:
Veterinarian Dr. Marty Becker and journalist Gina Spadafori from DogCars.com released their best not-a-large-SUV vehicle picks for dog owners. "Big sports-utility vehicles have been the dog-haulers of choice for years, along with minivans," they wrote. "But with gas prices so high, SUV sales are stalled as people look for smaller vehicles. If you can't fit your St. Bernard comfortably into a Smart Car, are there still choices for you? You bet."

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
saturnd00d
saturnd00d will become famous soon enough

2008 VUE 2.4L
Default Re: Dog-Friendly Vue Awarded Two Positions on the DogCars.com Top Vehicle List

I guess any recognition is better than none.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to saturnd00d's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help saturnd00d reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
saturnd00d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
SinCitySaturn
SinCitySaturn is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 3.6L
1997 SL2
Default Re: Dog-Friendly Vue Awarded Two Positions on the DogCars.com Top Vehicle List

Our 100 pound German Shepherd loves our Vue.And so far we love it as well!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SinCitySaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SinCitySaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SinCitySaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #4
ronjohn
ronjohn is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XE
2008 VUE 2.4L

took my 2 pups to the dog park just yeaterday. They sit in the back seat on the way there and in the far back (they are dirty and I have the plastic cargo tray) on the way back. I love my dogs and my VUE - as crazy as it sounds, this is actually a consideration for me, my last car was a Mercedes and it was tough to haul them around!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ronjohn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ronjohn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ronjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:14 AM   #5
dsingl
dsingl is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 3.6L

Being able to transport my 80 pound black Lab was one of my primary considerations in choosing a new vehicle, thus the 2008 Vue.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to dsingl's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help dsingl reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
dsingl is offline   Reply With Quote