SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > 2008 Vue
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2008, 09:20 AM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Saturn's Hybrid Vue Green Line Isn't Just Another Crossover

A new feeditems entry has been added:

Saturn's Hybrid Vue Green Line Isn't Just Another Crossover

Quote:
From OttawaCitizen.com: Lost in the explosion that has been Saturn's model proliferation in the last 24 months, I took little notice of the new Vue compact sport-utility. Though I was quite enamored of the previous generation for its bargain price and excellent, supplied-by-Honda powertrain, I was far more seduced by the Sky roadster, Aura sedan and, especially, the Astra subcompact.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
Warren
Warren is on a distinguished road

Happy Re: Saturn's Hybrid Vue Green Line Isn't Just Another Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
I too saw the article. In fact, I was sitting in my dealership waiting for my car (oil (synthetic) and filter change, tire rotation, general look around) when I read the article in yesterday's paper. Quite and impressive article and certainly speaks highly of the vehicle. The only problem, when I showed the article to the salesman that I dealt with he almost broke into tears. He said he could probably sell a Green Line a day if he could get them but it seems Saturn is not producing enough of them. Shame. If I had not needed the V6 power in order to tow my trailer, I think I too would have gotten in line for a Green Line. Maybe next time.
2008 Vue XR AWD
I should mention, the dealership has a special going, free tire rotation and the oil company has a rebate offer valid until the end of April. Not too shabby.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Warren's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Warren reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Warren is offline   Reply With Quote