SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Sky > Sky General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Irmscher Modifies the Saturn Sky's European Cousin to Celebrate its 40th Anniversary

A new story entry has been added:

Irmscher Modifies the Saturn Sky's European Cousin to Celebrate its 40th Anniversary

Quote:
German aftermarket performance tuner Irmscher will introduce a modified V8 powered Opel GT at the Geneva Auto Show later this month. The car, dubbed the GT i40, features a 6.0L V8 engine that reportedly will make 473hp and will offer what the company calls "excellent driving performance."

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2008, 03:16 PM   #2
Sky Pilot
Sky Pilot is a jewel in the roughSky Pilot is a jewel in the roughSky Pilot is a jewel in the rough

2008 SKY Red Line
2003 L-Series 3.0L Wagon
Default Re: Irmscher Modifies the Saturn Sky's European Cousin to Celebrate its 40th Annivers

I'm not sure I'd want 473 ponies under the hood. That'd be like straddling a corvette engine.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Sky Pilot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Sky Pilot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Sky Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:13 PM   #3
Dante
Master Member
Dante is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE Red Line
2002 SL2
Default Re: Irmscher Modifies the Saturn Sky's European Cousin to Celebrate its 40th Annivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Pilot View Post
I'm not sure I'd want 473 ponies under the hood. That'd be like straddling a corvette engine.
Mallett's already done this.

Tupperware cars FTW!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Dante's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Dante reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote