SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2008, 10:32 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Update on the SaturnFans.com Renovation

A new story entry has been added:

Update on the SaturnFans.com Renovation

Quote:
I'm still in the process of overhauling the entire SaturnFans.com website, but its been two weeks since the preview of the new site was posted, so I thought it was time for another update. A lot of work has been going on daily behind the scenes, as a number of new features are under development in all sections of Saturnalia.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Update on the SaturnFans.com Renovation

I'm not leaving no matter what you do to improve this great site, so there!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:27 AM   #3
kilcher
Advanced Member
kilcher is on a distinguished road

Not sure if this has been mentioned - will the forum be changed to match the look of the new site? Very well done by the way!

SixFlagsForum.com
VeggieBoards.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to kilcher's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help kilcher reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
kilcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:58 AM   #4
SaturnManiac
Master Member
SaturnManiac is on a distinguished road

It's coming along nicely, although I think the forums would be better off keeping the same appearance as they have personally. I think the new design would sort of take away the forum feel.

Oh, and I do like the webmail somewhat...just don't like the long address because of the mail.saturnfans.com thing...and I'm not personally impressed with everyone.net's services anyways. (I used to also be a webmaster, LOL.) There was a really good host I used that gave away alot of free stuff but I totally forget their name now, since I haven't had a website in a while...I've had 3 or more of them, all closed down now since it costs money plus I didn't have the time to maintain them anymore. Of course the most I ever hosted at once was two.

R.I.P. - My 1996 Saturn SL2, "Psycho" - 7/95-2/17/06

R.I.P. - My 2000 Saturn SL2, "Sexy" - 11/24/99-8/05/08

If you're a car begging for your life, wouldn't you want someone to add fluids?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SaturnManiac's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SaturnManiac reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnManiac is offline   Reply With Quote