SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Default Strategic Vision Names Outlook Tops in 'Customer Delight' Survey

A new story entry has been added:

Strategic Vision Names Outlook Tops in 'Customer Delight' Survey

Quote:
Earlier today the Saturn Outlook was named a leader in Strategic Vision's Customer Delight survey of 2007 cars and trucks. The Outlook not only topped competitors, like the Ford Edge, Subaru B9 Tribeca, and the Nissan Murano in the medium crossover segment, but it also surpassed the Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, and Mazda CX-9.

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
VMMVMMM
VMMVMMM is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Strategic Vision Names Outlook Tops in 'Customer Delight' Survey

Well deserved. Nice to see my two cars top the list in their respective catagories. The Outlook and the MINI Cooper.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VMMVMMM's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VMMVMMM reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VMMVMMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
montrealvue
Advanced Member
montrealvue is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Strategic Vision Names Outlook Tops in 'Customer Delight' Survey

Its one of the nicest vehicles to drive in a long time...... a serious car to consider if you do alot of highway. Hopefully GM will be able to tweak the gas mileage a bit. Then again, its a vehicle that is bigger than the outgoing Trailblazer/Envoy but gets better mileage.

I hope GM pays attention to the small quality issues/nit-picks and corrects them. If they can overcome these they will win over the Pilot/CX-9?Highlander crowd easily.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to montrealvue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help montrealvue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
montrealvue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
Greenhornet
Greenhornet will become famous soon enough

1999 SL2
Devil Re: Strategic Vision Names Outlook Tops in 'Customer Delight' Survey

I am a plastic SL2 driver, so a huge cross over Sport Ute like the Outlook still shocks me everytime i see one. What is that Saturn logo doing on the front end of that Sl2 crusher?

Recently, someone we know bought one he says because every Saturn owner he come accross seem to really like their Saturns. I haven't driven or ridden in his yet, but I have looked it over pretty well and i must admit that it appears to be a well thought out and well screwed together truck, car, cross over, Whatever! I much prefer the Vue for it's size alone.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Greenhornet's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Greenhornet reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Greenhornet is offline   Reply With Quote