SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2007, 11:47 PM   #1
farmasis
farmasis is on a distinguished road

Default My Outlook

I haven't posted in some time, just wanted to log on and give my opinion of my Outlook after 20,000 miles and 10 months of ownership.

Still in love!

Recently had a few software fixes, including the shifting fix. I wasn't going to do it, because it really didn't bother me. The slight engine lag was not a problem, and it still seemed responsive enough. I was afraid that I would lose MPG, mostly.

I still get about 23 MPG with mixed driving (mostly highway) but the perfrormance was enhanced with the fix. I did have a few hard shifts before, but haven't had one since. It doesn't bottom out near as much with downshifts now.

I am still very happy with my purchase.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to farmasis's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help farmasis reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
farmasis is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 09:53 PM   #2
4myoutlook
4myoutlook is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR
Default Re: My Outlook

I see that you have 20,000 miles is 10 months. We are on the same track in that we have 10,000 miles in 4 1/2 months. I was wondering what your tire tread depth might be at the 20,000 mile mark?

We still "love" our outlook also. We came out of a store the other day and a couple was looking it over and could not believe it was an American car and a Saturn at that. They drove away in a Pilot.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 4myoutlook's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 4myoutlook reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
4myoutlook is offline   Reply With Quote