SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
1saxman
Master Member
1saxman is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 3.0L
Default Home Sweet Home

Just got back from a five-day trip, flying there and back. While there, I drove a rental, a pretty nice KIA Optima with good handling, manu-matic and good power. However, when I got back to my VUE at the airport it sure felt sweet to get in it. I doubt if I'll ever have another car unless it's something special like a Mustang GT or something. I can't see crap out of a car anymore and I feel like I'm driving a freakin' Go-Kart.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 1saxman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 1saxman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
1saxman is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 10:51 PM   #2
BobbyP
Master Member
BobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really nice

2006 VUE Red Line
2007 SKY
Default Re: Home Sweet Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1saxman View Post
Just got back from a five-day trip, flying there and back. While there, I drove a rental, a pretty nice KIA Optima with good handling, manu-matic and good power. However, when I got back to my VUE at the airport it sure felt sweet to get in it. I doubt if I'll ever have another car unless it's something special like a Mustang GT or something. I can't see crap out of a car anymore and I feel like I'm driving a freakin' Go-Kart.
I experience the same thing every week when I get back home. Even when I had the SC, it was a better than most of the 14 year newer rentals I was driving out of town.

This trip I have a 07 VUE Ecotec, it's nice and familar, but lacks the smooth refined ride and handling the Red Line VUE has. You especially know you're not in Kansas any more when you punch it to merge into traffic.

2006 Black VUE Red Line - Now running iOS 11

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BobbyP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BobbyP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BobbyP is offline   Reply With Quote