SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2006, 12:33 PM   #1
blackeagle1
blackeagle1 is on a distinguished road

2000 SL2
1997 SC2
Default Feeler: 97 SC2 Gray Cloth Seats + 98 SC2 parts

I am getting a black leather interior from a 98 SC2 and will be selling the gray cloth seats and inside door panels from one my 97 SC2's. The seats are in great shape but could use a good cleaning. They would be a great upgrade if you have an SC1. Pics could be provided if anyone is interested.

The car that I am getting the leather interior from has less than 20K miles. It is in perfect shape but can't be titled due to legal issues. I should be able to get access to all parts for resale. I will probably get the engine/trans for myself and some other miscellaneous parts. All body panels(car is red) are good and it has a sunroof. Let me know if anyone has interest in any other parts.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to blackeagle1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help blackeagle1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
blackeagle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2006, 03:30 PM   #2
PurplePredator
PurplePredator is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Feeler: 97 SC2 Gray Cloth Seats + 98 SC2 parts

I need Hood and tail lights and maybe driver`s side rear quater please let me know Thanks

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to PurplePredator's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help PurplePredator reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
PurplePredator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:06 PM   #3
blackeagle1
blackeagle1 is on a distinguished road

2000 SL2
1997 SC2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePredator
I need Hood and tail lights and maybe driver`s side rear quater please let me know Thanks
I won't have access to the car until the end of July. I would prefer not to ship large parts. Where are you located? I'm in southeast Michigan and make occassional trips through Ohio.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to blackeagle1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help blackeagle1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
blackeagle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:19 PM   #4
fetchitfido
fetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant future

2001 SC2

I've got the taillights, if you need the reflector w/ the reverse lights my "extra" has a small crack in it on the driver's side. What's $15(a piece) + shipping for the lights(housing) sound like?
I might be able to get the panel off as well, I'm not sure if I broke anything on it removing the mud-flaps that were there.
hope this dosn't end in a hi-jacking...

The proper way to fix a S-Series automatic is to replace it with a 5spd O:)

Last edited by fetchitfido; 07-01-2006 at 07:25 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fetchitfido's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fetchitfido reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fetchitfido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:09 PM   #5
PurplePredator

Tail lights and center piece sound good and price is right. On the panel is it red?
I really need a hood perfer red but any color is fine. I am in GA near Atlanta

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help PurplePredator reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-02-2006, 07:14 PM   #6
fetchitfido
fetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant futurefetchitfido has a brilliant future

2001 SC2

The whole car is black. It got "trucked" on the front passenger side so the hood is bent quite a bit. I've got tomorrow and tuesday off so I'll try getting that panel off. You'll need the emblem for it...I used it to make a black set.
The panel has a few skuffs on it, paint is somewhat flaking off(only where it joins the bumper and just before/above the door joint), but if you've got a red one then the paint job will fix it anyway. No idea what a good price is, new ones seem a bit much though...say $25+shipping?

I just checked the taillights.
Seems to be a problem with the passenger side one, the upper part of the plastic bracket is almost broken clean off. Not sure how to fix it if you still want that one.
The driver side one has a hole in the corner of it where a screw was to stop it from wiggling. The one on my SC1 does the same thing, but it dosn't have the screw hole to stop it (yet).
I'm not trying to scare you off, just being upfront about the possiable problems I can see.

The proper way to fix a S-Series automatic is to replace it with a 5spd O:)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fetchitfido's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fetchitfido reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fetchitfido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:56 AM   #7
PurplePredator

ok...if you can get the panel off I`ll take it and I didn`t need the pass tail light just the drivers side, I was gonna get the pass one for a spare so I will also take the drivers side tail light please.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!