SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 09:20 PM   #1
6SHIFTIN
6SHIFTIN is on a distinguished road

Default Anyone know the part number for the sub woofer interior panel (gray)

Just wondering if anyone has this part number handy and how much they paid. I would like to add this piece in order to use the space behind it to house aftermarket stereo components.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 6SHIFTIN's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 6SHIFTIN reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2004, 12:17 AM   #2
Grimmace
Grimmace is on a distinguished road

I am doing the same thing, already had the panel installed. I just asked the Saturn dealer to get it and install it. I'll see if I have the number on the reciept.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Grimmace's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Grimmace reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-17-2004, 12:38 AM   #3
StormTrackVUE
StormTrackVUE is on a distinguished road

I've been wondering the same thing myself....and if you could let us also know how much the part alone costs, that would be fantastic!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to StormTrackVUE's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help StormTrackVUE reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-17-2004, 08:50 AM   #4
Galileo
Master Member
Galileo is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XE

This interior panel is one piece so you'll have to replace the existing panel in your VUE. The cost of the part should be $113.00 which is described as, "Panel Asm-Rr Whl Opg Cvr Lwr Fin". Part numbers are:

22730263 - Gray

22730264 - Neutral (Tan)

I don't know how much the labor will cost you but it shouldn't be too hard to install, especially if you already know how to install automotive stereo equipment.

Beautiful People First~

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Galileo's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Galileo reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-25-2004, 01:57 AM   #5
mikebutkus
mikebutkus is on a distinguished road

Default sub woof

The sub woof is powered by the amp placed in the passenger back seat. It really is under powered. No setting or volume for the sub. The bass seem to be mostly coming from the 4 door speakers. The "extra" sound system cost some $350 more but they are suppose to be coaxel speakers. The back are NOT. Haven't pulled off the fronts. Lots of bass but not much coming from that sub woof... anyone pull off that back part and see what's back there?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mikebutkus's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mikebutkus reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-25-2004, 03:03 AM   #6
TXVue04
Advanced Member
TXVue04 is on a distinguished road

No I haven't, but I'm very unhappy with it. I'm thinking about doing something.. I just don't know what yet. I have been online all night looking at options. I don't care for the auto eq either, I'm thinking if I add my own upgraded eq I might be able to get more out of the subwoofer via tweaking the settings... BTW, I paid $295 more for the 8-inch sub-woofer and a separate 180-watt amplifier... not 350, perhaps they have lowered the price. One thing I have been able to do is rip my CDs into MP3s using Music Match with Audio Enhancement on, and this makes the system sound great, plus I can get about 160 tracks on one CD! But of course that does nothing for me when I'm listening to standard CDs or Radio.

If anyone pull off the back, let me know what you see.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TXVue04's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TXVue04 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread