SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
wsdkmd
wsdkmd is on a distinguished road

Question 2005 vue

I have a 05 vue, here is the issue. When i hit any bumps i get a rattle noise and feel it in the steering wheel and when i go above 55-60 it has the same rattle noise and the steering wheel vibrates, it does this when i drive straight but when i turn slightly or brake it stops i have had the tires rotated and balanced i put new rotors (front) and brakes on it, and it still does it. I took it to a garage and they said all of the suspension is good (balljoints, shocks, sway kit etc) myt question is could it be the bearings going? Not sure please help asap im making a trip to ny on friday need it fixed. Thanks in advance

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to wsdkmd's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help wsdkmd reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
wsdkmd is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
RedGeminiPA
RedGeminiPA will become famous soon enough

2004 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: 2005 vue

Typically, sway bar end links. Visual inspections aren't the easiest way to tell with these. Could also be strut mount bushings.

The vibration you're feeling could be the torque converter (if you have the V6, which you don't mention). Having the fluid changed with Honda-spec DW1 fluid will help a great deal (again, if you have the Honda V6).

Avid Apple, car and vacuum enthusiast. Don't hate! ;)

Current:
'04 FWD 3.5L

Previous:
'05 AWD Red Line
'02 L200

http://www.facebook.com/SaturnFansNorthEast

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to RedGeminiPA's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help RedGeminiPA reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
RedGeminiPA is offline   Reply With Quote