SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
zebber
zebber is on a distinguished road

Default Window sticker

Hi all , just bought a 2009 Saturn Aura with 5008 miles and so far I love it.
My question is : there wasn't a window sticker with it and I would like to know what the options/ ordered items were. How do I get a copy of the window sticker?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to zebber's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help zebber reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
zebber is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
greenman
greenman is a jewel in the roughgreenman is a jewel in the roughgreenman is a jewel in the rough

2009 AURA XE
Default Re: Window sticker

Don't know about the sticker but you can find all the installed options using the VIN.

This site used to be free for RPO lookup by VIN. You might try the demo:

http://www.compnine.com/vid.php

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to greenman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help greenman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:57 AM   #3
gpartrid
Advanced Member
gpartrid is a jewel in the roughgpartrid is a jewel in the roughgpartrid is a jewel in the roughgpartrid is a jewel in the rough

2008 AURA XR
2008 SKY Red Line

You can also go to your local GM - Saturn Authorized Service Center and ask if the service-writer can print out a "build sheet" for you (there's a dealer / service-only website where they can print the sheet which lists all of the equimpment and RPO codes).

You can also contact GM and see if they can get you a "duplicate" window sticker (aka; Monroney Sticker). That's what I did for my SKY as the original window sticker was faded.

2008 AURA XR
Ocean Mist
Sunroof
Loaded!
Built: 07/19/07

2008 SKY RL
Silver Pearl
Black on Black
6 Disc w. Monsoon
Chrome Wheels
4 Pedals
GMPP Turbo Upgrade & CAI
Built: 09/20/07

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to gpartrid's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help gpartrid reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
gpartrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
zebber

I e-mailed Saturn and asked , their reply was they cannot get me a copy.They referred me to a place called Triple A Enterprises .812-333-9024
I'll give them a call.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help zebber reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #5
zebber

The main reason I would like a repro sticker is this car doesn't seem to
have the options that most XR'S have . It is the XR 3.6 and I thought that the XR 3.6's have 18" wheels and fog lamps . Mine does not have either. I'm curious
about why it wouldn't have these and some other options that most XR's have.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 09-26-2011, 09:56 PM   #6
onefunkar
Master Member
onefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the rough

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR

07 and 08 xrs had 3.6 v6, 18 inch wheels, fog lamps etc. for 2009 there were 2 xrs. the 3.6 which stll had the same features and a 4 cyl which did not...for 2009 xr was leather interior, heated seats, 17 inch alloy wheels, power seat and a few other things..(a few were built as xrs with leather delete)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to onefunkar's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help onefunkar reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
onefunkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:42 AM   #7
greenman
greenman is a jewel in the roughgreenman is a jewel in the roughgreenman is a jewel in the rough

2009 AURA XE

You may still want the RPO list as it will be a much more detailed accounting of all installed options.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to greenman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help greenman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:41 AM   #8
gpartrid
Advanced Member
gpartrid is a jewel in the roughgpartrid is a jewel in the roughgpartrid is a jewel in the roughgpartrid is a jewel in the rough

2008 AURA XR
2008 SKY Red Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebber View Post
I e-mailed Saturn and asked , their reply was they cannot get me a copy.They referred me to a place called Triple A Enterprises .812-333-9024
I'll give them a call.
Triple A Enterprises may not be able to assist you as I don't think they do the Saturns. They also have a website (you can Google it, I believe). I had to go directly to GM for the window sticker. However, if are unable to procure a window sticker, the "build sheet" print out from a dealer is still a good thing to have - both is nicer, but at this late stage, one is all you may be able to get. Please let us know how it turns out.

2008 AURA XR
Ocean Mist
Sunroof
Loaded!
Built: 07/19/07

2008 SKY RL
Silver Pearl
Black on Black
6 Disc w. Monsoon
Chrome Wheels
4 Pedals
GMPP Turbo Upgrade & CAI
Built: 09/20/07

Last edited by gpartrid; 09-27-2011 at 08:46 AM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to gpartrid's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help gpartrid reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
gpartrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #9
zebber

Thanks for the info .I e-mailed Saturn .I'll just go to my local GM dealer ,maybe they can help me. I know in the old cars the build sheet used to be under or behind the rear seat ,wonder where it is on the newer cars?
I just sold a 2001 BMW 528I that I just loved (just had too many miles and was nickle /diming me to death ) I was worried that I wouldn't be satisfied with the Saturn , but so far I like it. It runs & drives pretty well,is quiet ,well equipped,and the best thing,,,gets 32-33 mpg.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 09-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
whiteshadow
whiteshadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks for the info .I e-mailed Saturn .I'll just go to my local GM dealer ,maybe they can help me. I know in the old cars the build sheet used to be under or behind the rear seat ,wonder where it is on the newer cars?
I just sold a 2001 BMW 528I that I just loved (just had too many miles and was nickle /diming me to death ) I was worried that I wouldn't be satisfied with the Saturn , but so far I like it. It runs & drives pretty well,is quiet ,well equipped,and the best thing,,,gets 32-33 mpg.
if you are getting 32-33 mpg, then you dont have an xr

07 aura xr
98 explorer 5.0
93 miata, not stock
77 f150

im not nice

number of times ban.T

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to whiteshadow's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help whiteshadow reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
whiteshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #11
onefunkar
Master Member
onefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the roughonefunkar is a jewel in the rough

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR

09 xr rated 33mpg on highway...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help onefunkar reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #12
whiteshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefunkar View Post
09 xr rated 33mpg on highway...
the 4 cylinder aura, yes
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/25512.shtml

the xr, no
http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/25513.shtml

where are you getting your data?

07 aura xr
98 explorer 5.0
93 miata, not stock
77 f150

im not nice

number of times ban.T

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help whiteshadow reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #13
onefunkar
Master Member

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR

they have a 2009 aura xr 4 cyl...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 09-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #14
whiteshadow

Quote:
they have a 2009 aura xr 4 cyl...
aura xr 4 banger? so how exactly does that classify as an xr? i thought the hi-po engine made it the xr?

07 aura xr
98 explorer 5.0
93 miata, not stock
77 f150

im not nice

number of times ban.T

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 09-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #15
onefunkar
Master Member

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR

2009 xr had 4 cyl standard. 2007 and 2008 had 3.6 standard.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 10-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #16
whiteshadow

Quote:
2009 xr had 4 cyl standard. 2007 and 2008 had 3.6 standard.
dont understand that logic. i was thinking the xr was the performance version. identical car, but bigger engine. aka mustang verse mustang gt. you can get identical cars, with the only difference is the engine, and thats what makes it the gt.

07 aura xr
98 explorer 5.0
93 miata, not stock
77 f150

im not nice

number of times ban.T

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 10-02-2011, 12:57 AM   #17
servodave
servodave is on a distinguished road

2009 AURA XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteshadow View Post
dont understand that logic. i was thinking the xr was the performance version. identical car, but bigger engine. aka mustang verse mustang gt. you can get identical cars, with the only difference is the engine, and thats what makes it the gt.
No doubt confusing. I think the XR is more of a trim level thing.

When I bought mine I test drove two 2009 XR's. Identical except the engine and transmission.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to servodave's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help servodave reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
servodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:00 AM   #18
satlite440
satlite440 has much to be proud ofsatlite440 has much to be proud ofsatlite440 has much to be proud ofsatlite440 has much to be proud ofsatlite440 has much to be proud ofsatlite440 has much to be proud ofsatlite440 has much to be proud ofsatlite440 has much to be proud of

2001 SL2

to the op if you post your vin i will post your rpo list for you.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to satlite440's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help satlite440 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
satlite440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #19
onefunkar
Master Member

2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR

originally xr was a performance thing at the end xr was leather similar to chevy having lt is leather and ls is cloth..for 2009 xe was cloth and xr was leather. when the 09 s came out gas was 4 dollars a gallon and people were panicked.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:08 AM   #20
lt1george
lt1george is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi all , just bought a 2009 Saturn Aura with 5008 miles and so far I love it.
My question is : there wasn't a window sticker with it and I would like to know what the options/ ordered items were. How do I get a copy of the window sticker?
Hi Zebber, Welcome to the forum. Try contacting these people. Hopefully it will include Saturn. Let us know.>George

The General Motors Dealer Invoice service is managed by Allied Vaughn, a tier one supplier of GM. For copies of a GM vehicle invoice, please visit www.gmmediaarchive.com oremail the Request for Vehicle Invoice form to vehicleinvoice@gmmediaarchive.com. As of March 1, 2005 the cost for this service is $50.00 per invoice. If paying by credit card, your account will be charged within two business days of fulfillment. Fulfillment is expected to take 2 to 3 weeks. If paying by check or money order, please mail your check or money order and a copy of this form to:

Attention: GM Vehicle Invoice
Allied Vaughn
11923 Brookfield
Livonia, MI. 48150

Invoices are available for vehicles* in the following model years:

Chevrolets since 1977
Pontiacs since 1987
Buicks since 1982
Cadillacs since 1980
Oldsmobiles since 1977
GMC since 1976

*Fleet and exported vehicles excluded.

Please feel free to contact our local management team with any suggestions or concerns. Email or call:

Stacy Lillard
GM Media Archive - Vehilce Invoices
P. 734-462-5543 ext. 163
F. 734-261-5216
vehicleinvoice@gmmediaarchive.com
www.gmmediaarchive.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to lt1george's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help lt1george reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
lt1george is offline   Reply With Quote