SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Sky > Sky Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2018, 03:00 PM   #21
m1super90
m1super90 will become famous soon enough

2003 VUE 3.0L
Default Re: Why are threads so old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satdpc View Post
I think there maybe some new enthusiasm with SKYS. I just bought one last Friday after a 2 month search. I had rediscovered the Sky Redline last summer and it seems like the prices were starting to rise significantly. I thought I was too late to find one at a reasonable price. But finally found a 2008 Redline Carbon Flash with less than 13k miles that looked like new. I can't believe the comments I'm getting and interest in the car. I just wish the weather would sty warm for a bit warmer so I don't have to put it away for the Winter (I'm in CT). So good luck with your new one.
There is still much valuable info in this forum that has helped me already. Thanks for all who have posted.
Mind if I ask what you paid?
Any idea what a 2008 Redline with 60k miles goes for now?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to m1super90's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help m1super90 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
m1super90 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2018, 02:27 PM   #22
Satdpc
Satdpc is on a distinguished road

2001 SL
2008 SKY Red Line

Sorry for the delayed response. I just got the final paper work 2 days ago. $13.9k. Prices seem to vary drastically based on mileage. Also time of year seems to be a factor, at least in the North East. W/60k looks like around 10-12k roughly.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Satdpc's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Satdpc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Satdpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #23
m1super90
m1super90 will become famous soon enough

2003 VUE 3.0L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satdpc View Post
Sorry for the delayed response. I just got the final paper work 2 days ago. $13.9k. Prices seem to vary drastically based on mileage. Also time of year seems to be a factor, at least in the North East. W/60k looks like around 10-12k roughly.
Thanks! I paid $10,750 with 57k miles. My new girlfriend bought one new and commented that mine looks like her's the day she picked it up. Absolutely mint condition. Literally, I bough it from the little old lady from Pfluggerville who always kept it garaged and refused to sell to a dealer.

Here we are!
https://www.*****ute.com/video/FsZd0PuA995o/

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to m1super90's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help m1super90 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
m1super90 is offline   Reply With Quote