|12-20-2017, 03:03 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2010
2007 AURA XE
Opinion on 2007 w/86,000 miles
We looked at a 2007 Red Line w/automatic and 86,000 miles. They dealer was asking $10,995. Some questions on it.
1) One thing we noticed was it was like a Model T. You know, a motor for daddy, a bonnet for mommy, and rattles for baby. We're talking someone left a couple spanner loose in the boot rattles. They were especially noticable on bumps and sounded like they were coming from the roof mechanism, not the suspension. Comments?
2) Did Red Lines come with a "through" exhaust? It was definitely louder than our former 2007 base.
3) Should the driver's seat feel like it had no padding?
4) Comments on price? The car was very clean with no noticeable rust or body damage.
5) Bad memory here. Did the boot lid always not quite fit right?
|SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links|
|12-21-2017, 10:26 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2007
2008 Outlook XR
2007 AURA XR
Re: Opinion on 2007 w/86,000 miles
Exhaust on redlines sounded great. Seats always seemed fairly comfortable. Itís now an 11 year old car so may have rattles. Prices isnít overly cheap. Tops fit. But many many changes to 2007 skyís. First year car when was it built. Big difference between early and late 07s. I remember as an example early ones had rear wheel too close to plastic fender liner and would hit occasionally.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2007 Saturn Aura XR 176,335 miles 3.6L||2007AuraXR||S-Series General||1||01-10-2017 02:22 PM|
|Suggested maintenance 2007 Saturn Ion, 82K miles||keith23464||Ion General||3||07-20-2016 06:23 PM|
|121,000 miles 2007 Saturn Vue||blueglass64||Vue General||3||09-07-2013 01:58 PM|
|2007 4 cyl with 100k miles. Maintenance?||Brak||Vue General||5||05-22-2013 09:07 PM|
|2007 ION 10000 miles & Spark Knock||burttoast||Ion General||33||03-16-2007 06:32 PM|