SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2005, 08:48 PM   #1
walt
walt has a spectacular aura aboutwalt has a spectacular aura aboutwalt has a spectacular aura about

Default Comparing old and new SCs

My two daughters both drive SC2 coupes.Both cars were purschased with low miles used and both have simular options. One is a 96 and one is a 01.I have driven both on many occasions and was wondering if other S series owners who have owned two generations of S series cars have came away with simular feelings and views as myself.First I find the 01 a much more smoother and quiter riding car.However I find the interior space to feel much smaller than the 96. I get a cramped feeling like roof and windshield are right on the top of my head in the 01.Both cars have factory sunroofs.I also find that the seats are not as confortable in the 01 as in the 96.Even using the lumbar support does little to compare with the comfort of the seats in the 96.The body styling and lines of the 01 seems light years ahead of the 96.Yet the 96 to me feels more sporty when your driving it?I also feel more historcial if thats a proper phrase when Im in the 96, like im in a classic of some kind even though i know thats ridicilous?Its all kind of strange and I was wondering if anyone else has had simular feelings about 1st and 2nd generation cars?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to walt's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help walt reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
walt is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links