SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion

Old 04-20-2020, 05:25 PM   #1
RockAuto.com
RockAuto.com has a spectacular aura aboutRockAuto.com has a spectacular aura aboutRockAuto.com has a spectacular aura about

Default Kids & Cars

Toilet paper may be in short supply, but there are now plenty of children wandering around aimlessly after their schools shut down and booted them out the door. Now is a great opportunity to get kids interested in cars. A little tinkering on cars can help teach them how to use their minds and hands to prevent and solve problems. Increased confidence and competence will make them better able to handle and enjoy life's challenges.

If they have replaced heater hoses on a car, then they probably will have the confidence to replace a leaky bathroom faucet in their own homes someday. Instead of feeling helpless and panicky when the toilet paper shelves are empty, they will stay calm, trusting in their ability to come up with their own solutions if necessary; rags, shop towels, thimbleberry leaves, dad's old hankies...

Car "tinkering" does not have to start big. A child's first car project could be as simple as learning how to properly wash a car. It is easy to forget that a younger child may not even yet know how to connect a garden hose to a spigot. He/she will beam with pride once he/she has that knowledge and sees how nice the family vehicle looks after the grime is washed away. The adults involved in all this mentoring will have memories of good times spent with the kids that drown out insignificant memories of empty toilet paper shelves.

Thank you,
RockAuto.com
RockAuto.com - SaturnFans.com Paid Sponsor
RockAuto.com is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2020, 10:39 AM   #2
Klintonnebil
Klintonnebil is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Kids & Cars

Yes you are right. My child also spends a lot of time at home and I understand for sure that online education is clearly not at the same level as at school. That's why I teach my child about financial literacy, math, history, geography, and practical activities that are almost overlooked in school, such as fixing or replacing a faucet, painting walls, or replacing a veranda with a new board. I am a candidate of sciences in economics and have learned 3 foreign languages. I know exactly what is needed for a good education. You definitely need to invest in your future. Time is not stable now and it is better to always have money in reserve for at least 6-12 months of life without a salary. Investing on an exchange, contracts for difference, selling stocks or cryptocurrencies in the short term can significantly increase the initial payment, and in the long term will allow you to accumulate small interest and not follow the constantly changing market. Hello everyone from my family. I will answer any questions
Klintonnebil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:42 AM   #3
Johispent1987
Johispent1987 is on a distinguished road

Happy Re: Kids & Cars

Hi. I also think that on such days, children need to be busy and learn about the world. It is also useful for adults to develop. After all, you can get mobile slots apps here and start making money right now.
Johispent1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 05:53 AM   #4
ApexAutoParts
ApexAutoParts is on a distinguished road

2003 ION-3 Sedan
1997 ION-2 Sedan
Default Re: Kids & Cars

The accompanying alternatives are among the best electric vehicles for kids in different classifications, for example, rough terrain or even game models. Having a glance over their significant qualities can offer guardians a superior thought on what's in store.

For Best Quality Car Parts Visit The Following Link
Apex Auto parts is a standout amongst other auto benefit gateway in London, intended to assist auto proprietors with finding all the motor parts and administrations they require.
ApexAutoParts is offline   Reply With Quote