SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2019, 02:00 PM   #1
Emdev2
Emdev2 is on a distinguished road

Default Exhaust Options

Hello,
My exhaust on my 2006 Saturn Vue Redline AWD is starting to leak after 213,000 miles. I've be looking high and low for an after market cat back exhaust for this car with not luck. I saw that magna flow made an exhaust for this car and a few places had it listed. After trying to order it a few times. I keep getting not available anymore. Does anyone make an exhaust for this car?

What have you guys done? I would like to get a free flowing exhaust to get some more power out of the car and a little louder sound that stock. What are my options?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Emdev2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Emdev2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Emdev2 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2019, 05:40 PM   #2
Emdev2

Default Re: Exhaust Options

So nobody has had there exhaust replaced on there redlines? Come on guys some help would be appreciated here.

Even if you went the custom route I would like to hear what you went with and what works good on our cars without sounding like a fart can or waking up the whole block coming down the street! Have you deleted the resonators? Is it very loud? Not looking to be crazy loud just a better tone, a little louder and hopefully some more power?

Thanks

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Emdev2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-13-2019, 06:15 PM   #3
Vue6
Vue6 is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE Red Line

...I've only had to replace the muffler with a walker quietflow, even that muffler, is listed is for a normal vue, not the redline, so you have to modify the tailpipe or cut yours off to fit correctly with the RL rear bumper. Its a do it yourself thing with clamps or exhaust bands, hope that helps, DC

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Vue6's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Vue6 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Vue6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:50 PM   #4
Emdev2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vue6 View Post
...I've only had to replace the muffler with a walker quietflow, even that muffler, is listed is for a normal vue, not the redline, so you have to modify the tailpipe or cut yours off to fit correctly with the RL rear bumper. Its a do it yourself thing with clamps or exhaust bands, hope that helps, DC
Isnít that muffler even more restrictive and quieter than the original?

Iím looking for the most possible air flow but without it being too loud and little to no drown.

Is there any point of replacing the entire exhaust from the two cats all the way back? So including the y pipe? Is it possible to get something with more flow? Would going 3Ē give any benefit?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 09-15-2019, 07:00 PM   #5
Vue6
Vue6 is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE Red Line

...The RL exhaust is 3 inch . As far a flow, it ran as smooth as the stock one and just as quiet. Also, the y pipe is made to fit the chassis, you're not going to fit anything else in there that flows as good because of that, if you do it would not be cost effective. There are places on the net that have eliminated the cats on the manifolds , but I don't know how that is going to mess with the vue computer, just my.02, DC

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Vue6's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Vue6 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Vue6 is offline   Reply With Quote