SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
crystal scan
Advanced Member
crystal scan is on a distinguished road

2003 ION-2 Sedan
Default hello every one

tony checking in with my 2003 saturn IOn loaded

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to crystal scan's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help crystal scan reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
crystal scan is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #2
SaturnSdn
Master Member
SaturnSdn will become famous soon enoughSaturnSdn will become famous soon enough

2007 ION-3 Sedan
2007 ION-3 Sedan
Default Re: hello every one

Welcome Tony .............

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SaturnSdn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SaturnSdn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnSdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:34 PM   #3
crystal scan
Advanced Member

2003 ION-2 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnSdn View Post
Welcome Tony .............
thankyou so are your Ions stock or there things under the hood the dealship will go

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help crystal scan reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
SaturnSdn
Master Member
SaturnSdn will become famous soon enoughSaturnSdn will become famous soon enough

2007 ION-3 Sedan
2007 ION-3 Sedan

2007 2.2L sedan, Daughters 100% stock
2007 2.4L sedan, Wifes 100% stock
2007 2.4L sedan, Mine not 100% stock

Pctures in gallery

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SaturnSdn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SaturnSdn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnSdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
Citation84
Master Member
Citation84 has a spectacular aura aboutCitation84 has a spectacular aura about

2005 ION-1 Sedan

Welcome Tony. How did you find your car and where did you buy it? Pictures are good too.

The 2003 is my favorite year. It has all the "little things" that disappeared as the model years rolled by : Silver roof rails, that weird texture on the dashboard, the "alien face" overhead light design and the 03-04 front clip.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Citation84's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Citation84 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Citation84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #6
crystal scan
Advanced Member

2003 ION-2 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citation84 View Post
Welcome Tony. How did you find your car and where did you buy it? Pictures are good too.

The 2003 is my favorite year. It has all the "little things" that disappeared as the model years rolled by : Silver roof rails, that weird texture on the dashboard, the "alien face" overhead light design and the 03-04 front clip.
well i was going to buy a nissain almita 1993 from my district manger but i was messing around for couple of mouths, so i went dad, can we go the saturn dealer then he said sure, i was going to going ot buy a 1996 sl2 loaded with spoiler and everythng, but i could not get ti finacied it had 146k miles then the sale guy told well we got a 2003 ion just in, it was dirty in side, , i was liike at the everything in it, the only thing i don;t like it about it is the front seats, i like the 05-07 seats better i love my permium stero, i am tweaking it slowy the next thing is going to cold air take, maybe christmas time ; mine actully has the texture thingy it is my car car i not complainikng i love my compass mirror it makes me think i am high class. ifi had the money i would of boughten a aura i love those

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 07-03-2009, 08:04 AM   #7
Citation84
Master Member
Citation84 has a spectacular aura aboutCitation84 has a spectacular aura about

2005 ION-1 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal scan View Post
well i was going to buy a nissain almita 1993 from my district manger but i was messing around for couple of mouths, so i went dad, can we go the saturn dealer then he said sure, i was going to going ot buy a 1996 sl2 loaded with spoiler and everythng, but i could not get ti finacied it had 146k miles then the sale guy told well we got a 2003 ion just in, it was dirty in side, , i was liike at the everything in it, the only thing i don;t like it about it is the front seats, i like the 05-07 seats better i love my permium stero, i am tweaking it slowy the next thing is going to cold air take, maybe christmas time ; mine actully has the texture thingy it is my car car i not complainikng i love my compass mirror it makes me think i am high class. ifi had the money i would of boughten a aura i love those
Well, congratulations. I started out hating these things and wound up with an 05 ION 1 with Automatic. And loving the silly thing.

After the last ignition switch incident I almost traded it for an 08 Focus. I am so glad I didn't.

They really did improve the seats on the 05 to 07, but the ION 1s still got the same as the 03s. And the upholstery got switched in them at some point using the pattern from the VUE. I would have loved that. It's so 50's and looks less like polyester perma pressed pants material.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Citation84's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Citation84 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Citation84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
crystal scan
Advanced Member

2003 ION-2 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citation84 View Post
Well, congratulations. I started out hating these things and wound up with an 05 ION 1 with Automatic. And loving the silly thing.

After the last ignition switch incident I almost traded it for an 08 Focus. I am so glad I didn't.

They really did improve the seats on the 05 to 07, but the ION 1s still got the same as the 03s. And the upholstery got switched in them at some point using the pattern from the VUE. I would have loved that. It's so 50's and looks less like polyester perma pressed pants material.
my totaled her 2005 IOn which get on nov 04, a couple ago weeks i was like i wanted her IOn seats hers was the better seats, then my mom bought saturn 09 aura Xe, my mom is like

REWARD EXCELLENCE!