SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
Rashelle
Rashelle is on a distinguished road

2002 VUE 3.0L
Default Howdy

My name is Rashelle, I have been lurking for about a month, I just got a 2002 VUE that belonged to my father in law, It was baby'ed. Its my first "Normal car" I needed a mild daily driver (have two kids) Im use to heavily modded Muscle cars and the like and didn't think I would like this VUE much, But after a week I was in love and ripped the fabric interior out and re-upholstered the seats, and have a list of other things on the way.

O - She is Red with a tan interior.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Rashelle's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Rashelle reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Rashelle is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
SaturnSdn
Master Member
SaturnSdn will become famous soon enoughSaturnSdn will become famous soon enough

2007 ION-3 Sedan
2007 ION-3 Sedan
Default Re: Howdy

Well howdy Rashelle we are so happy your into heavily modded muscle cars and found a VUE to be your grocery getter because lord knows it's tough hauling two kids around in a 1970 HemiDart with a liberty 5 speed and no rear seat.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SaturnSdn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SaturnSdn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnSdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
Rashelle

2002 VUE 3.0L

Actually this was my soccer mom wagon.

LS1 turbo, pushing around 600 rwhp on our dyno. I love her but I like that the vue has windows that don't leak and that beautiful thing girls my size take for granted, POWER Steering..lol (or electronic assist if you prefer)
I also have a small Trans am Firehawk addiction.

I had no clue how neat these Saturn's could be I'm going to push the limits of course, I shall entertain everyone here with my projects. I already have a few photos to upload to the gallery.

Last edited by Rashelle; 12-27-2008 at 10:23 PM.. Reason: bad spelling

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Rashelle reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #4
SaturnSdn
Master Member
SaturnSdn will become famous soon enoughSaturnSdn will become famous soon enough

2007 ION-3 Sedan
2007 ION-3 Sedan

Looks more like a h ll lly moms ride. Is the back loaded with jugs of grain alcohol? YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or is it HeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaa

Last edited by SaturnSdn; 12-27-2008 at 10:50 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help SaturnSdn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 12-27-2008, 11:02 PM   #5
Rashelle

2002 VUE 3.0L

I don't know why I got the insult for tying to introduce myself. It took allot for me to make that post in a new forum.

So I will take it that I'm not welcomed and leave on that note, Any way thank you to everyone that post their great mods and info.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 12-27-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
SaturnSdn
Master Member

2007 ION-3 Sedan
2007 ION-3 Sedan

Insult...............? I'm sorry you took it as an insult to your gender, automotive prowess, or mommyhood.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 12-27-2008, 11:57 PM   #7
Rashelle

2002 VUE 3.0L

Well in your pre-edited post you referred to me as a Redneck, then a hillbilly,. And Im neither of those things sir, I grew up in the Florida marshlands and prefer swapbilly....

and I still like my VUE.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 12-28-2008, 08:51 AM   #8
SaturnSdn
Master Member

2007 ION-3 Sedan
2007 ION-3 Sedan

Now thats the way to smile Rashelle .......... we hope you have good time with your VUE. Swampbilly......I like it.

Last edited by SaturnSdn; 12-28-2008 at 08:59 AM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 12-28-2008, 01:11 PM   #9
SinCitySaturn
SinCitySaturn is on a distinguished road

2008 VUE 3.6L
1997 SL2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashelle View Post
My name is Rashelle, I have been lurking for about a month, I just got a 2002 VUE that belonged to my father in law, It was baby'ed. Its my first "Normal car" I needed a mild daily driver (have two kids) Im use to heavily modded Muscle cars and the like and didn't think I would like this VUE much, But after a week I was in love and ripped the fabric interior out and re-upholstered the seats, and have a list of other things on the way.

O - She is Red with a tan interior.
Rashelle,

Welcome to Saturn Fans! Enjoy

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SinCitySaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SinCitySaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SinCitySaturn is offline   Reply With Quote