SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Outlook > Outlook General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2007, 06:43 PM   #1
djhhjd
djhhjd is on a distinguished road

2009 Outlook XR
2005 VUE 3.5L
Thumbs Up side by side

Hello all, new guy here

I had to chuckle the other day, my wife and I went to breakfast the other morning and the waitress placed us at a table where we could see our Midnight Blue OUTLOOK XR perfectly. It was'nt long into breakfast that a brand new Cadillac SRX Crossover pulled right next to ours. It was dark blue as well and when the four adults got out they stood behind the two vehicles for about 10 minutes talking and pointing with smiles on their faces every time they looked at the OUTLOOK. I think they liked the Saturn better

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to djhhjd's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help djhhjd reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
djhhjd is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 08:33 AM   #2
4myoutlook
4myoutlook is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR
Checkered Flag Re: side by side

A few weeks ago we found a couple looking at our Outlook XR. Their Pilot was next to the Outlook. They could not believe that it was a Saturn and was so good looking and so big. The lady said that the Pilot was kind of plain. The man I am sure did not believe me that the Outlook gets 23 MPG highway and 18 in town driving.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 4myoutlook's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 4myoutlook reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
4myoutlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:55 PM   #3
QuinneyZoo1
QuinneyZoo1 is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR
Default Re: side by side

Last week when I went to PetsMart, I parked right behind a Midnight Blue Acadia. I was checking out the differences. Definitely like the Outlook front end better. Thhe Acadia looks to much like a truck to me. Other wise it was like looking in a mirror.

2007 Outlook XR AWD
Midnight Blue

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to QuinneyZoo1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help QuinneyZoo1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
QuinneyZoo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #4
ThePlainsman
Advanced Member
ThePlainsman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by djhhjd View Post
Hello all, new guy here

I had to chuckle the other day, my wife and I went to breakfast the other morning and the waitress placed us at a table where we could see our Midnight Blue OUTLOOK XR perfectly. It was'nt long into breakfast that a brand new Cadillac SRX Crossover pulled right next to ours. It was dark blue as well and when the four adults got out they stood behind the two vehicles for about 10 minutes talking and pointing with smiles on their faces every time they looked at the OUTLOOK. I think they liked the Saturn better
Maybe they were laughing AT the Saturn. But who cares? Their mistake.

2007 Saturn Outlook XR AWD, loaded, including HIDs and heated leather
2008 Acura RDX-Tech, loaded, including HIDs and heated leather
2002 Nissan Altiima V6, loaded, including HIDs and heated leather

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ThePlainsman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ThePlainsman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ThePlainsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:31 AM   #5
skydrive
skydrive is on a distinguished road

2008 SKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlainsman View Post
Maybe they were laughing AT the Saturn. But who cares? Their mistake.
I would hope over time people will become smarter and take a vehicle for what it is and not ignorantly disregard it because of the brand

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to skydrive's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help skydrive reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
skydrive is offline   Reply With Quote