SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2015, 06:48 PM   #1
HoosierSaturn
HoosierSaturn is on a distinguished road

1995 SL2
Default Finally Time - 95 SL2 for Parts

The time has come to let go of my 95 SL2 after 235,000 miles. The number 3 exhaust is burned giving the cylinder no compression. It still runs though (I did disconnect the fuel injector). It served me very well over the last 15 years, but I don't want to take the effort to tear down the engine and replace the valve. Rather than drive it to the junkyard or give it to a local charity I thought I would offer it on here so the parts might live on in another Saturn.

It is white with a great 5-speed transmission and a working sunroof located in northern Indiana. Open to different options. Let me know if you're interested.

I've enrolled my SL2 in the "Scared Straight" program. Every month or so I slowly roll by the junkyard. I think it gets the picture.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to HoosierSaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help HoosierSaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
HoosierSaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links