SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Reference Forums > Mods and Performance
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2002, 04:28 PM   #1
mafia
mafia is on a distinguished road

Default Pic of my Saturn

OKKKKKKKKKKK......finally took some pics of my car. Here's one of 'em. Can't figure out how to post more than one. Let me know what ya think! Any info on how to post multiples?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-023strial.jpg (34.1 KB, 141 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mafia's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mafia reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2002, 10:10 PM   #2
DJboozeAlot
Advanced Member
DJboozeAlot is on a distinguished road

1996 SC2

well you asked for my opinion so here it is....

your car looks great except for the decal on the side. remove it, and you have a nice, clean looking car

BTW, you can't attach multiple pictures in one post, every time you want to attach another picture you must hit "reply" and make another post

Awesome Backpacking Videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/MetalBackpacker
Detroit Ghetto Documentary - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfxmshUEvbg

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to DJboozeAlot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help DJboozeAlot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-19-2002, 11:06 PM   #3
WHITE98SL2
Advanced Member
WHITE98SL2 is on a distinguished road

The decal does look a little like a ricer, but I like it. The car looks good and its unique with the decal on her so keep it. It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks as long as it pleases you.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to WHITE98SL2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help WHITE98SL2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-19-2002, 11:10 PM   #4
Tatusmi
Advanced Member
Tatusmi is on a distinguished road

1999 SL2

I think that's a really slick car... I wouldn't call the decal rice... maybe personality. I like it. great work.

- Tatusmi

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Tatusmi's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Tatusmi reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-20-2002, 08:11 AM   #5
wei_
wei_ is on a distinguished road

Happy

Hey! Nice wheels! And is that strip above the front wheel a turn signal? If so, nice touch.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to wei_'s Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help wei_ reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-20-2002, 08:23 AM   #6
mafia

At least you guys are honest. Truth is........Saturn put this car together (wheels, tires, lowering kit, MOMO shifter and the decal). Personally I like the added touch of the white on red. It is pissin' me off because the edges are loosening, but I don't have the case for a custom paint job right now.

As for the white strip above the front tire.........it's actually a MOMO decal placed there by Saturn. There is a BF Goodrich one in the same spot on the other side.

Here's another pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-022strial.jpg (36.2 KB, 54 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help mafia reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-20-2002, 10:52 AM   #7
wingnut
wingnut is on a distinguished road

The wheels sure are nice! Actually, the decal is relatively tasteful compared to a lot I've seen. The MOMO badge is a little over-the-top for my tastes, though. Of course the important thing is what's under the hood?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to wingnut's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help wingnut reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-20-2002, 11:57 AM   #8
mafia

Wingnut.......I appreciate the opinion. Nothing special under the hood, yet.....completely stock. Money is tight right now, plus the car's under warranty. I've heard conflicting reports on whether bolt-ons will void out the warranty.......so not sure if I need to wait or not. Any idea?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 07-20-2002, 05:02 PM   #9
XtremeGrandAm
Master Member
XtremeGrandAm is on a distinguished road

I like it. it looks good the only thing I would have changed is the location of the momo decal I would have put in bellow the saturn emblem on the side thats where I had my sps decals when i had my 01 SC2. But I think the sides look fine.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to XtremeGrandAm's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help XtremeGrandAm reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-20-2002, 11:05 PM   #10
RustyJCNC
Advanced Member
RustyJCNC is on a distinguished road

Thumbs Up I like the rims.

I like the rims & the deep red color looks awsome on the sc2.
Can't honestly say I'm a huge fan of the decal's but whatever makes you happy go for it.

-j

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to RustyJCNC's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help RustyJCNC reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!