SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > 2008 Vue
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2015, 08:25 PM   #1
Trifecta
Trifecta is on a distinguished road

Default 2008 Saturn Vue V6 3.6L Battery icon keeps coming on blowing key cap fuse

Been lurking for a while now since my wives Vue had the transmission go out a month ago. Now we have had nothing but problems. Battery Icon came on went and off randomly over 2 weeks. Finally wouldn't turn over. Went to have it checked. Stated it was the alternator. Easy enough fix, man was I wrong, but I finally got it in there ( thanks to a thread from this forum). Ever since i had to jump the car, the key gets stuck in the accessory position. i took the steering wheel cover off and found the actuator to get the key out and found the fuse that was blown. Now the fuse blows every time I start the car and the battery icon is starting to come on again with in a week of the new alternator. I charged the battery to 100% and didn't run the car for a day and went back to check. the battery was down to 43%.

whats could be the problem, 2 separate issues or are the blowing fuses and low battery somehow related.

Thanks ahead of time for any advise

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Trifecta's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Trifecta reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Trifecta is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links