SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2007, 06:37 PM   #1
07BerryRedGL
07BerryRedGL is on a distinguished road

Default '07 Saturn Aura Greenline

Well My First Post On This amazing Web site... been lurking for a bit

I just wanted to comment that I've put 2500 KM on my Saturn Aura GL and I must say it is by far the best car I ever owned.. I get way better then EPA in the city but it still likes the gas on the highway. My only thing I would of changed is I would of got a darker interior my light coloured leather and interior need to be cleaned weekly lol.. if thats my only problem I guess I'm doing good.. I just think it's funny that everyone keeps saying nice Lexus lol... anyways cheers, Terrance

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 07BerryRedGL's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 07BerryRedGL reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
07BerryRedGL is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2007, 04:32 PM   #2
ShorelineGL
ShorelineGL is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA Green Line
1999 SL2
Default Re: '07 Saturn Aura Greenline

Great choice! I have just recently crossed 9K on my GL and I continue to be as enthusiastic as you are.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ShorelineGL's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ShorelineGL reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ShorelineGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:25 PM   #3
07BerryRedGL
07BerryRedGL is on a distinguished road

Well, I just hit 4k Kms on my aura, If I keep enjoying it like this I think I might be buying the 2-mode Vue in a couple years :-)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 07BerryRedGL's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 07BerryRedGL reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
07BerryRedGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #4
hyperlexis
hyperlexis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07BerryRedGL View Post
Well My First Post On This amazing Web site... been lurking for a bit

I just wanted to comment that I've put 2500 KM on my Saturn Aura GL and I must say it is by far the best car I ever owned.. I get way better then EPA in the city but it still likes the gas on the highway. My only thing I would of changed is I would of got a darker interior my light coloured leather and interior need to be cleaned weekly lol.. if thats my only problem I guess I'm doing good.. I just think it's funny that everyone keeps saying nice Lexus lol... anyways cheers, Terrance
Well, what mileage numbers are you getting?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hyperlexis's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hyperlexis reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hyperlexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #5
aurakr
aurakr is on a distinguished road

I just got off the GMInsideNews blog. I was reading first reviews of the new Chevrolet Malibu(Saturn Aura).

There were various models available and Car and Driver actually gave a good review to the 2.4 4speed combo. Said it was as smooth as a Honda 4, which is the best in Car and Driver's eyes.

Another positive part said the hybrid Malibu was much better than the old Aura Greenline. That GM(Chevy and Saturn) had upgraded the system. Has anyone heard of any changes to the hybrids for 2008, in the performance part? I am curious to see if the there is anything to the BAS + heretofore mentioned.

I love my XR, but I am waiting to see how the 2.4 with the 6 speed does in terms of performance and mileage.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to aurakr's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help aurakr reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
aurakr is offline   Reply With Quote