SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Events
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2019, 12:56 AM   #1
dakota1820
Advanced Member
dakota1820 will become famous soon enough

2002 SC2
1995 SL2
Default member decals

hey everyone. I am wondering if the group has someone that makes decals? i make decals but i obviously do not want to step on any toes. I think it would be awesome for us to have a group decal as well. Also does anyone in the group ever set up an annual meet? i am apart of other car groups that do annual meets it would be awesome for us to do so.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to dakota1820's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help dakota1820 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
dakota1820 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2019, 10:46 AM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: member decals

dakota1820, I think you're safe to create and offer up your own decals. I've not seen anyone ever discussing such items here since I joined SaturnFans.

With regard to an annual meet there has occasionally been some discussion on that subject. It would fine with me if I could attend, but it's certainly a no go for my spouse as she has no interest in these things when it comes to automobiles. Some have tried, with occasional success, to put together regional gatherings in the past IIRC.

320,000 miles - Holy canolli!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 11:51 AM   #3
dakota1820
Advanced Member
dakota1820 will become famous soon enough

2002 SC2
1995 SL2

I would gladly work on both. I'm not familiar with who the admins are but I should probably talk to them? Lol

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to dakota1820's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help dakota1820 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
dakota1820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:54 PM   #4
alordofchaos
alordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud of

2002 SC2
1998 SL2

Charlie is the site admin/owner. Shoot him a PM - he has a sticky thread in a number of the subforums, including this one.

I've thought about getting some license plate frames made up with saturnfans.com on them, selling them and giving a % to Charlie to help with the site, but I'm pretty [strike]lazy [/strike] busy

I'm not worthy to grovel in the shadow of Signmaster's wisdom

11/2016 red 2002 5 spd SC2 141k DD
7/2010 Craigslist white 1997 SC2 project
12/2008 eBay silver 1998 SL2 5 spd 102k, now 201k+ miles

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to alordofchaos's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help alordofchaos reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
alordofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote