SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
Paddyboy
Paddyboy has a spectacular aura aboutPaddyboy has a spectacular aura about

Default Fuel Gauge not working, 2000 vue

2002 Vue Fuel Gauge not working. I don't have a schematic available. Can anyone give me a little insight? Sensors, relays, harness connections. Any known problems in this area. It's not erratic. looks like no voltage. I also have an air bag light on. I don't know if they came on at the same time. I was thinking mabe they share a common harness connection. all fuses in the car are good. Any insight would be appreciated. This is my wifes car & she's giving me grief.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Paddyboy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Paddyboy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Paddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
far2grumpy
Master Member
far2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to beholdfar2grumpy is a splendid one to behold

2005 VUE 3.5L
2007 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: Fuel Gauge not working, 2000 vue

See attached fuel indicator schematic and description from service manual. It appears you'll need specialized test equipment to use the fault isolation table.

Have you used forum search to try locating data for airbag and fuel issues?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fuel Schematic.pdf (33.3 KB, 86 views)
File Type: pdf Fuel Description.pdf (46.8 KB, 51 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to far2grumpy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help far2grumpy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
far2grumpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #3
Paddyboy
Paddyboy has a spectacular aura aboutPaddyboy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Fuel Gauge not working, 2000 vue

Thanks for the material. It will help. The fuel gauge started to work & the air bag light went out. I think I'm looking for a loose connection. I'll have to dig in when I get the chance. I read in another vue forum about leaking battery post leaking on a ground connection under the Battery. I had that problem with the battery a year ago. I'll start there. Thanks agaian.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Paddyboy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Paddyboy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Paddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote