SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Polls and Questions
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where Do You Most Often Get Your Saturn Serviced?
My local retailer 55 53.92%
National auto repair chain 2 1.96%
Small independent shop 9 8.82%
I do it myself 36 35.29%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2019, 04:04 PM   #81
focusofheart
focusofheart has a spectacular aura aboutfocusofheart has a spectacular aura aboutfocusofheart has a spectacular aura about

1998 SL2
Default Re: Where Do You Get Your Saturn Serviced?

I do simple repairs on the Saturn and leave the rest to an independent shop (in business since 1952) that is very reasonable and one that I trust. I also use an extremely knowledgeable repairman that has worked on several of our family cars who I have known for 20+ years. It all depends on the needed repair or service. I have used a dealer ONCE and avoid that situation like the plague.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to focusofheart's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help focusofheart reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
focusofheart is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links