SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
strawberripocky
strawberripocky is on a distinguished road

1999 SC1
Default Horn trouble.

I've searched the forum for similar problems and have found a few only slightly similar, but for an accurate answer, I figured I would post my problem here.

Okay, so... I have a '99 Saturn SC1. My horn just stopped working one day. I replaced the fuse, honked the horn a few times, and the fuse immediately blew. Can anyone tell me if it's just a problem with one of the wires, or if it's the entire horn that needs to be replaced? I'm a little new to repairing things on my own but I've had my car for 4 years now so I'm pretty familiar with how things work on it. The only problem is, I don't know where exactly the horn is located; my Haynes manual tells me very little. I've read in other forum posts that you can access it through the driver's side headlight, but I'm not sure if that holds true for different year cars. Also, is the relay for the horn connected to the horn itself? I'm looking to work on fixing it tomorrow, so if anyone could help me out, I'd GREATLY appreciate it

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to strawberripocky's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help strawberripocky reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
strawberripocky is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links