SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings

Old 01-15-2021, 02:48 PM   #1
OriginalSales
OriginalSales is on a distinguished road

Default Hello, Launch Team Member here

I stumbled across this site last night, was surprised to see Saturn still had a following. I was one of the original consultants in one of the original Retailers, Saturn of Richmond, we sold the first Saturn (despite Saturn of Clearwater’s claim, we sold it before the October 25th launch), and I was with Saturn until 1995. It was a unique experience and I still have a lot of original memorabilia floating around my house. Great to read some of the stories and I’ll share some photos later and any links to media articles I can find that I was interviewed for.
Thanks for having me!
OriginalSales is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2021, 09:21 AM   #2
imaddicted2u
Advanced Member
imaddicted2u is a splendid one to beholdimaddicted2u is a splendid one to beholdimaddicted2u is a splendid one to beholdimaddicted2u is a splendid one to beholdimaddicted2u is a splendid one to beholdimaddicted2u is a splendid one to beholdimaddicted2u is a splendid one to behold

2008 AURA XE
Default Re: Hello, Launch Team Member here

Nice experience...welcome home...lol.
2008 Saturn Aura XE 3.5L 4 spd
2000 Saturn SL1 1.9L SOHC (Retired)
imaddicted2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 02:31 AM   #3
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalSales View Post
I stumbled across this site last night, was surprised to see Saturn still had a following. I was one of the original consultants in one of the original Retailers, Saturn of Richmond, we sold the first Saturn (despite Saturn of Clearwater’s claim, we sold it before the October 25th launch), and I was with Saturn until 1995. It was a unique experience and I still have a lot of original memorabilia floating around my house. Great to read some of the stories and I’ll share some photos later and any links to media articles I can find that I was interviewed for.
Thanks for having me!
Fabulous. Welcome to SaturnFans, OriginalSales! Some of us have had good experiences with the brand (even though mine comes, in part, from Europe) and I am among them. I enjoyed my experiences with my local Saturn dealer also. My car is almost 21 years old...yikes!
344K miles - Holy canolli!
Biden/Harris predictions, '21 -'25: weak economy; weakened military; increased terrorism; a greater RED CHINA. I fear that I will be correct. I'd rather be wrong.
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 05:50 PM   #4
alordofchaos
alordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud ofalordofchaos has much to be proud of

2002 SC2
1998 SL2

Neat! Looking forward to it. A lot of die-hard Saturn fans are in the S-series model specific forum.

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

S-Series General would probably be a good place because that's what Saturn meant at launch
I'm not worthy to grovel in the shadow of Signmaster's wisdom

11/2016 red 2002 5 spd SC2 151k DD
7/2010 Craigslist white 1997 SC2 project
12/2008 eBay silver 1998 SL2 5 spd 102k, now 201k+ miles
alordofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote