SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2000, 12:20 PM   #1
blackgoldsc2

Default 2001 SC-2 blacktop coupe or similar

I really liked the blacktop edition of the SC-2 coupes. I would really like to see this offered again with the new 2001 coupe. I am back to strongly considering another purchase of a Saturn since I have heard rumors of a straight black color coming back for the 2001 model this summer.

I'd like to see a limited edition of the black coupe put out, I would certainly buy it ASAP! White face guages, black emblems, black/aluminum wheels (or anything to separate it from the rest!). I'd also love to see a SATURN FACTORY 6 to 10 speaker system with an even more upgraded system PLEASE! I don't like the current "auto tone" system, I liked the 5-band EQ version more because it sounds so much cleaner with more bass at my control (I have the Saturn premium system in my 1997 SC-2 with the 12-disc changer).

Mike Pawinski

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to blackgoldsc2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help blackgoldsc2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!

SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2000, 09:01 PM   #2
SaturnSC2
SaturnSC2 is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with you regarding the graphic equalizer and the cd-changer. I haven't heard the auto-tone at all, so I can't comment on it.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SaturnSC2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SaturnSC2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-15-2000, 10:41 PM   #3
Saturnmeister
Saturnmeister is on a distinguished road

I liked the idea of the blacktop coupe, but one thing turned me off immediately - those whiteface guages. I HATE whiteface guages! The BEST guage is white on black - period! It is the most visible; did you ever have the misfortune of sitting in a classroom where they installed one of those WHITE chalkboards (I won't say BLACKBOARD, since it isn't appropriate in this case) that they wrote on with something BLACK? Ever have the added misfortune of not being in the front row seats in such a classroom?

Those things were quickly phased out, and for good reason - you can't SEE anything written on them from much of a distance very well! Ditto for car guages - there is nothing better than white on black for visibility. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Saturnmeister's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Saturnmeister reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread