SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
TN1
TN1 is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XR
Default 2007 Aura XR won't start (sporadic problem, not a dead battery))

Five times since last November, I have gotten in my car, inserted the key in the ignition, turned the key, and the car has failed to start. All the accessory power comes on, and if I leave the car and come back at least 20-30 minutes later, the car starts just fine. Each time, the circumstances are different - some of the times, it happened after the car sat overnight or for a few hours, and other times, it happened 5-10 minutes after I turned off the car (like, to run in to the store). I have had the car to two dealers - one indicated they were able replicate the problem one time, but after 20 minutes the car would start so they could not duplicate the problem again. The second dealer was unable to replicate the problem.

After the most recent instance, I've wondered if it might be the PassKey system not working right. Has anyone else had this problem?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TN1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TN1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
TN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links