SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > 2008 Vue
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2014, 09:34 PM   #1
LaboysToy
LaboysToy is just really niceLaboysToy is just really niceLaboysToy is just really niceLaboysToy is just really nice

2008 VUE 2.4L
Default Stabilitrac, Traction Control and Brake Lights....

Hi Everyone,

Recently when Ive been making normal left hand turns, my Traction, Stability, brake lights along with the GM Bong sound (When you turn the car on) goes on when I make normal left turns and will turn off when the turn is completed, It will do this for three left hand turns and shut the traction and stability controls off leaving the warnig lighs lit, we recently had a snow storm here in NY and thats really dangerous to not have those engaged, along with my other issue with my washer fluid, this one is the most severe, Ive looked at similar forms but i havent found one that has my issue with this issue.

*Also If I stop and turn the car off for 20 seconds, it seems to reset only to do the same thing again for every three left hand turns.

Could it be the wheel speed sensor for the left front side?

08 Vue XE FWD,

Last edited by LaboysToy; 01-08-2014 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: Typos

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LaboysToy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help LaboysToy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
LaboysToy is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links