SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #1
THE OUTLAW CODY
THE OUTLAW CODY is on a distinguished road

Default my saturn has a new friend

yesterday was my birthday so i bought myself a present.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to THE OUTLAW CODY's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help THE OUTLAW CODY reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
THE OUTLAW CODY is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #2
deadmeat3344
deadmeat3344 is on a distinguished road

1991 SL2
Default Re: my saturn has a new friend

gross

Saturns are slow

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to deadmeat3344's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help deadmeat3344 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
deadmeat3344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
mr.clean
mr.clean is on a distinguished road

1995 SL2

saw it on the sphere.Cant stand mustangs,like the color though and at least its not the fox body.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mrclean1979

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mr.clean's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mr.clean reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mr.clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:28 PM   #4
Low Saturn
Low Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to beholdLow Saturn is a splendid one to behold

2008 AURA XE

You talking about the outhouse in the background? I guess indoor plumbing hasnt made it out there yet?

Mike

-1991 Turbo SL2 - Gone, but not forgotten.
11.809 @ 116.488 mph
www.differentracing.com

-2001 Chevrolet Suburban
-2011 Rally Yellow Chevrolet Camaro 2SS RS

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Low Saturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Low Saturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Low Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:07 AM   #5
yogi1200
yogi1200 is on a distinguished road

1993 SC1
2004 ION-3 Sedan

What, you couldn't get a supercharged SKY? Well at least the dogs have a place to sleep!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to yogi1200's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help yogi1200 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
yogi1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:26 PM   #6
Zzyzx
Zzyzx is on a distinguished road

1995 SL2
1995 SW2

Get that thing out of there! You're bringing the value of the Saturn down.

“Don't lose your mind trying to set it free...”
2005 Silverado 1500CC
1995 SL2 - Gone, but not forgotten.
1995 SW2 - Gone, but not forgotten.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Zzyzx's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Zzyzx reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Zzyzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:45 PM   #7
LUNCHBOX
LUNCHBOX will become famous soon enough

1993 SW2
1993 SC1

lol, more haters Cody.

I cannot see the image here at work, so I'll have to check the sphere when I get home and see it. I am sure it's nice but you know I love Mustangs as well as many other cars, don't let the haters get you down.

1993 SC1.5 - 1993SW2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LUNCHBOX's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help LUNCHBOX reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
LUNCHBOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #8
1994Saturn
1994Saturn will become famous soon enough

1994 SL2
1994 SL1
Happy Re: my saturn has a new friend

I like it, The colour and body style, Congrats on the new car! Or should i say sports coupe?

Current:
1998 SL2 Auto issues 112K
1995 Eagle Vision 3.5L TSI 117K
Past:
98 SL1 254k miles Valves Burnt.
94 SL2 125K miles Diff Pin Blew!
94 SL1 Sold @134K.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 1994Saturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 1994Saturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
1994Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:46 PM   #9
darnell89
darnell89 is on a distinguished road

1996 SL2

Very Nice Mustang! People be glad it still American. lol

SATURN FAN 4 LYFE (Darnell)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to darnell89's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help darnell89 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
darnell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #10
supernad
supernad is on a distinguished road

That car is about as useful as an artificial appendix.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to supernad's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help supernad reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
supernad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
mk43
mk43 is on a distinguished road

1992 SL2

If it's not a Cobra with the supercharged DOHC 4.6L it's not worth it. If it's the Ford 3.8L V6, burn it. That engine is JUNK, especially compared to the Buick 3.8L.

Looks nice, though. Hopefully you don't make it look like your Saturn. (Ouch! Sorry for the hate, that Saturn just isn't my style. Do what you want with your car, though. As long as you like the way it looks, it doesn't matter.

92 SL2 auto - 93 engine/transmission

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mk43's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mk43 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mk43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:05 AM   #12
xtremeranger
Advanced Member
xtremeranger is on a distinguished road

2005 VUE Red Line
2006 ION Red Line

Least its a Ford! Go BLUE!

2005 VUE Red Line AWD - Tint, Audio, K&N
2006 ION Red Line Competition Package - Stage 2, strut bar, Hurst, Antenna delete, tinted corners, painted headlights

1998 SL2 - SOLD 87K-113K

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to xtremeranger's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help xtremeranger reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
xtremeranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:22 AM   #13
Dreamimage
Dreamimage is on a distinguished road

1995 SC1
1994 SL1

Ah yes, gotta love Mustangs!
I am planning to get a Mustang around that year as well for my next car. They gorgeous.

Congrats on your new Mustang I hope you like it.

www.inblacklight.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Dreamimage's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Dreamimage reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Dreamimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #14
Dreamimage

1995 SC1
1994 SL1

Quote:
If it's not a Cobra with the supercharged DOHC 4.6L it's not worth it. If it's the Ford 3.8L V6, burn it. That engine is JUNK, especially compared to the Buick 3.8L.
And this is coming from someone who owns a 1992 SL2. Sorry to tell you, but the Saturn engines aren't too great either.
Sure the V6 mustangs engines aren't as good as their other engines, but at least they don't burn oil and crack for really no apparent reason.

Sometimes, Mustangs are the only car that is keeping the US car sales alive, otherwise, all cars would be Japanese.

www.inblacklight.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Dreamimage reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-21-2008, 11:45 AM   #15
92SC2
Advanced Member
92SC2 is on a distinguished road

Nice ride hoss. I'm a devout Mustang freak, running horse tattoo and all. Ignore the haters, that Stang is better than pretty much any car GM cobbled together under the name Saturn. Ha! I think I just heard a collective coronary, now to count the number of members still standing.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 92SC2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 92SC2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
92SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:22 PM   #16
supernad
supernad is on a distinguished road

There is something I don't understand. All you people who hate GM and are screaming "Go Ford!" are all members of a Saturn enthusiast forum board.

I will admit that Saturns were probably not the best name under the GM badge. But do you really need to come here and talk up your crap?

All six fords I have ever owned have all caught on fire. All I was doing in them was driving... nicely. After all they are fords, they can't be driven like real cars. They cannot take the abuse that an all mighty Geo Metro can take.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to supernad's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help supernad reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
supernad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:11 PM   #17
Dreamimage

1995 SC1
1994 SL1

Quote:
There is something I don't understand. All you people who hate GM and are screaming "Go Ford!" are all members of a Saturn enthusiast forum board.
We are not running down GM, we are simply sticking up Ford. Most people on this forum site, do not seem to have respect enough to say congrats to Cody, but instead, they tell him how bad mustangs are.

All cars are different, and every car has its problems and issues. If you rip apart one brand of car, you might as well rip apart them all.

www.inblacklight.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 01-21-2008, 04:11 PM   #18
xtremeranger
Advanced Member
xtremeranger is on a distinguished road

2005 VUE Red Line
2006 ION Red Line

^^ agreed.

The way I look at it, my 98 was not made by GM.....It was but it wasnt......I say is 2002-3? when they started the L-series and puting them dang "ecotechs" in them....they were made by GM.....

My Ranger has never left me on the side of the road of its own fault.....225k on the body and 190Kish on the original motor before it blew a head gasket(because of me running the piss out of it) and 31k on the rebuilt motor which cost me $500 TOTAL to do a FULL rebuild. Both my parents have Explorers, Dads 99 v8 EB has 189K..still kickin....moms 99 Mountie, 175kish...still kicken....brothers 99 Expo....170kish....no problems either.....Girlfriend has a 2002 expo...no problems either....

Im a HARDCORE Ford guy......But I drive a Saturn........Decently dependable, good on gas, cheap to maintain.....

To each thier own.....

2005 VUE Red Line AWD - Tint, Audio, K&N
2006 ION Red Line Competition Package - Stage 2, strut bar, Hurst, Antenna delete, tinted corners, painted headlights

1998 SL2 - SOLD 87K-113K

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to xtremeranger's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help xtremeranger reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
xtremeranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:08 PM   #19
Signmaster
Master Member
Signmaster is a name known to allSignmaster is a name known to allSignmaster is a name known to allSignmaster is a name known to allSignmaster is a name known to allSignmaster is a name known to all

1995 SL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernad View Post

I will admit that Saturns were probably not the best name under the GM badge. But do you really need to come here and talk up your crap?

All six fords I have ever owned have all caught on fire. All I was doing in them was driving... nicely. After all they are fords, they can't be driven like real cars. They cannot take the abuse that an all mighty Geo Metro can take.
Just because they like a Mustang or any Ford doesn't mean they hate GM, and for anyone to claim an S Series is some engineering masterpiece is sort of the pot calling the kettle black.

We've owned both GM and Fords. Right now we have the Saturn, a GM mid sized SUV (Ascender) and an F-150 parked in front of the house. I can say the SL1 is a well valued underpowered piece of gas mileage with total honesty, that doesn't mean I hate GM.

And personally if I had six of any vehicle brand catch fire, I'd be posting this from a megayacht purchased with all the settlement money.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Signmaster's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Signmaster reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Signmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:47 PM   #20
csf64ss
csf64ss is on a distinguished road

hey cody!.....enjoy enjoy enjoy!....im just waitin for madpogue to come on and tell you that ya 'stang isnt worthy........screw 'em all.......rev it up and dump the clutch!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to csf64ss's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help csf64ss reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
csf64ss is offline   Reply With Quote