SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2001, 07:37 PM   #1
piney
Master Member
piney will become famous soon enoughpiney will become famous soon enough

Post Saw a cool SL today

I saw a nice, bright silver SL? this morning. While I don't usually commute, I had to this morning and it stuck me in the thick of traffic. The SL? was sporting the 1999-2000 coupe rims, had body colored bumpers, dark windows, but strangely had the trunk thing missing that used to differentiate the SL2 from the other SL sedans. I thought it strange as the thing looked sharp, but odd without the normal reflecting thing there that used to (maybe still does) set the 2s away from the other SL sedans. The car was a 99 or older though as its body was the same as my 1997's is.

Any idea on the trunk thing?

I did not really think that someone else would take the time to gussy up a SL? around here. I know that they were either in a hurry or wanted to catch me at a light though as I passed them while they were merging and had a good mile on the car when it got next to me at a light. Once there, they were probably similarly intrigued.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to piney's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help piney reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2001, 09:04 PM   #2
Whelan
Whelan is on a distinguished road

Attention SL's are all around here

Well in my area I see more SL's and SL1's than I do 2's. And more older coupes SC2's than 1's. Many kids around here my age (20's and younger) have SL's and they try to look good, but I still think mine is much more done up cause of the lighting I got goin on, they leave it stock and I truly cannot stand the yellow and orange lights. I like nice bluish white, clear look. With my new hyper whites in place of my orange parks the car gives off that Lexus, Mercedes parking light look where you cant see the bulb but you see the faint glow around the housing area, looks cool.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Whelan's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Whelan reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread